68

It had snowed all night, and the snow was very thick here, but the road was relatively clean, because the north wind was blowing, so the road was very clean, making it easier to drive.

 If you just see an ordinary car, the most you can do is look at it.

 However, the problem is that the car doesn't seem ordinary.

 "An army vehicle." Bai Taotao squinted her eyes and looked into the distance for a while, then spoke in a low voice.

 "Yes." Ying Chen also saw it, so he immediately responded to Bai Taotao.

 Yang Xiangkun and the others were rubbing their hands in the cold at the moment. They had been guarding the fire wall all night and barely suffered any cold. Now that the fire wall was gone, the whistling north wind blew on their faces, which was really cold and painful.

 Hearing Bai Taotao say it was an army vehicle, he was stunned for a moment and stood on tiptoe to look at it for a long time. From a distance, he did see a piece of military green floating in the wind, frost and snow.

 It's an army car! ! !

 And it's a big truck that can carry a lot of people.

 "Is this the official rescue at last?" Yang Xiangkun muttered unconsciously. He was actually not sure.

 The apocalypse has been going on for so long. At first, there was official news to comfort them, but then the internet and power were cut off. Even if there was official news, they didn't know.

 However, there has been no official news. Yang Xiangkun felt that he could understand it. The rate of ordinary people turning into zombies was very high, let alone the official?

 In City A, where they stayed before, the officials actually worked hard. After the water and electricity were cut off, their official staff also tried hard, but the water and electricity were restored for less than half a day, and then they were cut off again.

 After that, there was no movement.

 Until they left City A and came to City C, there was still no sign of water or electricity.

 There was also no movement in City C. Yang Xiangkun guessed that it was because many of the official staff had turned into zombies or been attacked, so there had been no movement.

 Now that the capital has finally adjusted and started sending power to places?

 Everyone didn't quite understand, but they consciously made way for them.

 Although it was cold when they woke up in the morning, they all tried their best to rub their hands or put on more clothes.

 "Let's wait until the convoy has passed, and let's find a way to find a place to take shelter." Su Yu was still trying to persuade his friends.

 The friends want to drive back now. There are not many supplies left in this area. In addition, the warehouse area is completely covered with snow and nothing can be seen.

 They didn't want to challenge risking their lives to get supplies.

 However, Su Yu felt that they did not lack this little time, so they should make way for official rescue first.

 What if the survivors somewhere are waiting for official help?

 Yang Xiangkun had the same idea. He gave way to the army's vehicle first, and then they walked back.

 I have been out for a day and a night, and I really have to go back.

 The temperature outside today could freeze someone to death, so they might as well go back.