43

Everyone was busy from dawn to dusk.

 In the evening, this area was finally cleared.

 But the gas station caught fire and the road was damaged.

 Now that I think about it, I have to find another way.

 Fortunately, most of the nearby team are still warm-hearted, or at least their kindness has not been washed away by the apocalypse.

 Earth superpower users and metal superpower users worked together to fill up the holes in this area, and then paved the road.

 Except for the dirt road, which can be a little muddy when it rains, this area can be said to be very smooth.

 Whether you are passing people or cars, it is very safe and convenient.

 However, after all the hard work, it was dark.

 No one wants to travel at night. They always feel that the night is filled with dark alien species and zombies that are very scary when they become active.

 Therefore, everyone tried their best to find a place to spend the night nearby.

 Because there were so many passers-by and the traffic was stuck for a long time, the places we could choose were limited.

 In fact, as long as you can find a place to shelter from the wind and rain, it will be enough.

 There are so many people in Bai Taotao's team that they can't even accommodate some corner shops.

 Finally, after turning around several times, we went directly into a nearby community.

 It was too far, they still drove for more than ten minutes.

 But, at least it's spacious.

 After a brief discussion, everyone found a place to stay on the third floor of a nearby building.

 Going up to the third floor is safer, but escape is also troublesome.

 Although there is Bai Taotao, everyone always remembers what Bai Taotao said before.

 Her ultimate move has a very long CD!

 Therefore, the third floor is safer.

 After finding a place to stay, Shi Lusheng introduced his mother: "This is my mother Shi Jiajia."

 Shi Jiajia is not too old, she is 42 years old this year. Because she takes good care of herself, she looks like she is in her thirties.

 Bai Taotao and the others were lucky, they were about the same age as Shi Lusheng, and they could still call out this auntie.

 But Yang Xiangkun...

 He is 32 this year, only ten years younger than Shi Jiajia. He hesitated for a long time when he called her aunt, but in the end he didn't call her aunt. After thinking about it, he asked, "How about I call you sister?"

 Shi Jiajia is a happy person and doesn't care about the title. When Yang Xiangkun asked, she waved her hand cheerfully: "It's okay, it's okay. It's okay to call her by name."

 After everyone got acquainted, Ying Shen went to fill the water, and Song Youshu and his sister went to help. Everyone boiled water and washed up. After a while, we could eat and sleep. We had to go on the road early tomorrow morning.

 Because it still takes time to boil the water, everyone chatted for a while.

 Through small talk, I learned that Shi Jiajia was worried, so she came here specifically to find Shi Lusheng.