Chapter 104: World Five [End]

At the beginning, Sheng Qingyin's consciousness was very clear; she knew what she was doing and who she was doing it with. However, after coming out of the bathroom, she started feeling a bit dizzy, unsure if it was because it was too stuffy inside or if her stamina was genuinely low.

Sheng Qingyin vaguely remembered being coaxed by Mu Bai to the floor-to-ceiling window, watching the passing vehicles below, while experiencing intense pleasure.

Wait, not just pleasure, but also a nearly overwhelming sense of shame. Even though she knew no one outside could see her, Sheng Qingyin couldn't help but curl her toes, her sensitivity heightened significantly.

The details became hazy, but whether it was on the sofa or in bed, there were definitely traces left behind.

Oh, and Mu Bai's back, her back was probably scratched by Sheng Qingyin, unsure if it drew blood.

Hmm, next time, no more hotels; it was a bit too intense. Joy is joy, but at the end, Mu Bai acted as if nothing happened.

It seemed like it wasn't entirely the case; at the beginning, she, who took the initiative, successfully made Mu Bai lose control...

Before Sheng Qingyin could fully recall the previous night's experience, she fell asleep due to exhaustion. When she regained consciousness, it was already noon the next day.

"Why, why is there no mark on your back?" Sheng Qingyin's voice was a bit hoarse as she examined Mu Bai's back, finding no traces.

"Forget what I am? Skin that bullets can't penetrate, how could there be any marks?" Mu Bai replied, putting on a T-shirt nonchalantly.

"Of course, if you want to leave something, you can tell me; I can temporarily suppress my regenerative ability," Mu Bai added, sitting down, hands resting at the base of Sheng Qingyin's legs.

"What are you doing? It's daytime; you can't," a secretive feeling surged from the legs to the head, and Sheng Qingyin's breath quickened.

"I know, you worked hard last night. Let me give you a massage." Mu Bai innocently suggested, "It can ensure your daily activities won't be affected."

"No need, my body isn't that weak. I was just too tired last night." Sheng Qingyin's competitive spirit emerged again; she wouldn't admit to being physically exhausted, especially when Mu Bai's skills surpassed hers.

When Sheng Qingyin attempted to get up, Mu Bai cooperatively withdrew her hands, standing by the bed waiting.

Twenty seconds later, unable to stand steadily, Sheng Qingyin took the initiative to embrace Mu Bai, burying her head in her chest. Whether it was due to instability or other reasons, she maintained this position for quite some time before slowly lifting her reddened head, returning to the bed.

"Only a massage, nothing else," Sheng Qingyin said sternly, trying to salvage some dignity.

Mu Bai wanted to laugh but refrained from doing so to avoid annoying someone. "Okay, drink some water first, and then consider what to eat later."

After saying that, Mu Bai handed her a glass of warm water and placed the hotel's ordering tablet in her hands.

With the stage set, Sheng Qingyin naturally followed through. Although the massage process was a bit agonizing, the effectiveness was undeniable. When the meal was delivered by the waiter, she could barely stand.

During the meal, Mu Bai shared some recently acquired information. "The Oversight Bureau has taken over the group of hunters; over thirty people who attacked their comrades have been arrested, and the rest are still under investigation."