Chapter 34: World Two

Sheng Qingyin, who is punctual, engaged in a brief conversation with Mu Bai for about five minutes before politely excusing herself. She took a quick look around the café and noticed Han Huanwen sitting in the corner with a peculiar expression.

Sheng Qingyin couldn't help but furrow her brow. She wondered if something was amiss with today's collaboration. She temporarily set aside her suspicions and walked directly towards the corner where Han Huanwen was seated.

Han Huanwen's heart nearly leapt into his throat when he saw Sheng Qingyin approaching. He wanted to focus all his attention on Sheng Qingyin but couldn't help glancing at Mu Bai, fearing that Mu Bai might suddenly turn around and notice him.

As Sheng Qingyin got closer, Han Huanwen breathed a sigh of relief, "Qingyin, you're here. Would you like something to drink?"

Han Huanwen tried his best to appear as if nothing had happened and inquired in a casual tone.

"I'll have a regular iced Americano," Sheng Qingyin replied, her eyes revealing a thoughtful expression. "I've reviewed all the details. I'd like to know if they accept investments. If I offer 30 million, can I secure the title sponsorship or co-title sponsorship?"

"Well..." Han Huanwen pondered for a moment, "the likelihood of replacing the title sponsorship or co-title sponsorship is slim. The other party is a well-known brand, and personally, I wouldn't recommend you going head-to-head with them."

"Is there a possibility of a second season for this show?" Sheng Qingyin inquired. "If I offer 30 million, can I reserve the title sponsorship for the next season?"

Sheng Qingyin, despite her background in medical research, had a keen interest in the entertainment industry. Similar forms of talent shows had been held overseas for quite some time. As long as the process remained fair and just, many people would be interested in watching.

"It might be possible, but the next season won't be until at least next year," Han Huanwen replied, furrowing his brows slightly.

After just a couple of sentences, it seemed that Sheng Qingyin had taken the initiative and had the upper hand. Han Huanwen felt like he'd shifted from being a collaborator to something more akin to an assistant.

Sheng Qingyin nodded and moved on to discuss the specifics of the advertising costs. Since this was the trial season, the offers from the show's production team were not particularly high, with each advertising slot ranging from one to two million on average.

Sheng Qingyin's time was limited, so she got straight to the point, spending twenty minutes negotiating with Han Huanwen. In the end, they agreed on 5 million for the second and third advertising slots, with corresponding requirements for the duration of in-show advertisements.

"According to industry standards, I'll pay a 5% intermediary fee. After the contract is finalized, I'll transfer the money to your account," Sheng Qingyin said. "Please provide me with your bank account information, whether it's a personal or company account."

Han Huanwen, aiming to strengthen his relationship with Sheng Qingyin, couldn't accept the payment and quickly declined. "No need. We've been friends for so many years; I'm just helping out. There's no need to pay."

Sheng Qingyin replied, "I prefer to separate business and personal matters. Besides, the funds are coming from the company's accounts, not my personal money, so it's no trouble at all."

"Qingyin, you're as particular as ever. I'll send you the details after we've finalized the contract," Han Huanwen responded. "A 2% intermediary fee is sufficient. If you invest in this, it'll be beneficial for our company too, and I can't take advantage of you."