Chapter 30: World Two

Mu Bai is two years younger than Sheng Qingyin, so she accompanied her to the very end. When Sheng Qingyin closed her eyes without regrets, Mu Bai also left the world, not staying for an extra minute.

"Host, we have collected ten percent of the data content this time, and the data backup is complete," 045 emerged after departing from the world.

Mu Bai closed her eyes and stored this precious memory. "Yes, switch to another world."

"Initiating world jump. Please prepare, three, two, one..."

As 045 began the countdown, a familiar sense of weightlessness enveloped her. Once her soul arrived in the new place, Mu Bai sensed something was amiss. Before even opening her eyes, her body reacted by rolling to the left.

"Qingyin..." a man dressed in a suit tumbled down in Mu Bai's previous spot, reeking of alcohol. He mumbled while fumbling around, apparently searching for something.

Mu Bai opened her eyes and, upon seeing the man, immediately rolled out of bed and walked barefoot to the door. She observed the man's actions while processing the memories in her mind.

Mu Bai, an orphan, had graduated from Guomei University a year ago. Right after graduation, she met her current boyfriend, Han Huanwen. Han Huanwen was eight years older than Mu Bai and served as the CEO of an entertainment company. They first met at their graduation ceremony.

Han Huanwen had an almost "love at first sight" experience with Mu Bai. After pursuing her for six months, they became a couple, and two months ago, they moved in together.

Han Huanwen had maintained a physical distance from Mu Bai, using the excuse of keeping their distance before marriage. They slept in separate rooms, and their relationship had progressed as far as holding hands occasionally and sharing occasional embraces. Compared to ordinary couples, their progress was quite slow.

"045, how far has the current worldline developed?" After digesting the information in her mind, Mu Bai breathed a sigh of relief.

"Host, the female supporting character has been back in the country for a month now. Tonight, she met with the male lead for the first time, and they have shown preliminary cooperation intentions," 045 reported diligently. "The relevant data has been transmitted for your review."

Mu Bai leaned against the door frame, focusing on a certain person while quickly browsing the relevant information.

Sheng Qingyin, twenty-seven years old, declined the male lead Han Huanwen's confession at the age of twenty-two and went abroad. In five years, she earned a doctoral degree in medicine from the world's top-ranked university and invested in several overseas pharmaceutical companies.

A month ago, she returned to her home country with her core research team, invested heavily in establishing a research institute and pharmaceutical company, primarily focusing on high-end pharmaceuticals. She also launched some daily health products.

This time, Sheng Qingyin wanted to meet Han Huanwen to explore the possibility of cooperation. She aimed to leverage his entertainment company's resources for brand promotion.

This version of Qingyin seemed to be a career-oriented strong woman. Mu Bai pondered how to approach her effectively.

While contemplating, Mu Bai briefly reviewed the potential romantic development of Sheng Qingyin.

At the age of twenty-two, Sheng Qingyin had slight feelings for Han Huanwen. However, compared to pursuing further studies abroad, her romantic life appeared less significant. She decisively rejected Han Huanwen's advances.

Upon returning to meet Han Huanwen, in the near future, she would become entangled with him. Misled to believe that Han Huanwen had been unrequitedly in love with her for five years, she would gradually be moved.