Chapter 91: World Five

"Not willing, huh?" Mu Bai sighed softly. "Then how about you tell me some useful information? Like where your grandfather is right now? Has he set any traps to deal with me? Or did Jun Lin obtain any valuable information? What does she want to do?"

"No!" Sheng Qingyin's refusal this time was much clearer. She exerted all her strength to speak, "Just eat me..."

It could be heard that when Sheng Qingyin spoke, she wanted to convey a resigned attitude towards death. Unfortunately, her strength waned with each word, and by the last one, her voice was barely audible.

"Let me eat you?" Mu Bai opened her mouth, revealing four sharp fangs under Sheng Qingyin's gaze. "Then where should I start?"

Mu Bai then looked at Sheng Qingyin's legs, and, having hastily subdued her, she hadn't even had time to remove her shoes.

Mu Bai moved slightly, then sat at the edge of the bed, attempting to use the inherent abilities of a vampire. Without touching Sheng Qingyin, she made her move, placing her lower leg on her own leg.

Sheng Qingyin recovered a little, but her recovery was limited to moving her fingers. It wasn't enough for her to move her own leg, let alone the challenging task of removing her leg from Mu Bai's.

Noticing that Sheng Qingyin's shoes were still on after attempting to remove them, Mu Bai felt a bit amused. Sheng Qingyin wondered if the vampire in front of her would really eat her. Vampires are supposed to enjoy drinking human blood, so why is this one different? Will she choose to be eaten by her or resist?

Sheng Qingyin made a difficult swallowing motion, the fear in her heart making her want to plead for mercy. But thinking of the cost of begging for mercy, she clenched her teeth, closed her eyes, and made no sound, revealing no hint of fear.

Mu Bai's statement about wanting to eat her was just a spontaneous tease. After all, they were currently sworn enemies; she couldn't just confess her feelings right away.

After taking off Sheng Qingyin's shoes, Mu Bai hesitated for a moment about whether to continue. She glanced sideways at Sheng Qingyin and couldn't help chuckling when she saw her tightly closed eyes.

"If you regret it, you still have a chance to change your mind," Mu Bai said, and with her deliberately controlled tone, her voice was seductive.

Sheng Qingyin didn't move; she kept her eyes tightly closed. She had made up her mind. Whatever Mu Bai said or did, she wouldn't react, and she wouldn't open her eyes.

If she's to be eaten, so be it. At least she'll be with her mom and dad a bit earlier. The only one she feels sorry for is her grandfather. If news of her mishap reaches him, he'll have to suffer the grief of losing another loved one.

Thinking of this, Sheng Qingyin felt overwhelmingly sad. Even with her eyes closed, tears flowed down under the influence of gravity.

"Why are you crying?" Mu Bai asked, wiping away her tears with her fingertips before they fell. "Are you afraid I'll devour you?"

Sheng Qingyin bit her lip but couldn't hold back a hiccup, her nose turning red and eyes softening. Mu Bai, noticing her silence, released her leg, appearing in front of her and closely examining her features.

"Where should I start?" Mu Bai inquired. "You said a lot of things I didn't want to hear. How about starting with your lips?"

After detecting a slight tremor in Sheng Qingyin's eyelashes, Mu Bai smirked. She grasped her wrist, restraining her hands, and used her fingertips to explore her lips. Prior to any action, Mu Bai wiped her hands with a wet tissue, a habit from her previous life.