Chapter 101: World Five

During the meal, Mu Bai behaved very approachably, pouring juice for Sheng Qingyin and even helping her with the dishes. Despite Mu Bai's efforts to appear ordinary, the two humans sitting with them were cautious, keeping their actions subtle and lowering their chewing sounds.

Mu Bai couldn't understand their overly sensitive reactions, as she had already suppressed her aura and presence, appearing no different from a regular person. Puzzled, she decided not to dwell on it and politely said goodbye after dinner, walking away holding her girlfriend's hand.

"Qingyin, can I call you that?" Mu Bai asked, walking leisurely with her girlfriend through the castle garden, fingers interlocked.

"Of course, you can," Sheng Qingyin replied, suppressing the surreal feeling inside. "Why did you suddenly confess our relationship?"

"Is it sudden?" Mu Bai blinked. "Haven't we already confirmed being in a romantic relationship? Do you need me to temporarily conceal our relationship?"

Upon hearing Mu Bai's words, Sheng Qingyin was momentarily surprised. Oh right, they had only verbally confirmed their relationship at noon today.

"If needed, it's okay. I'll inform Zuo Yue later; he'll handle it. No one will spread rumors," Mu Bai added.

Instead of an immediate response, Sheng Qingyin looked up at the sky. The sun had completely set after their meal, and the night sky was now covered in darkness. It took careful scrutiny to see a few faintly glowing stars.

"No need. They won't talk about it to others," Sheng Qingyin said. "Even if they do, it doesn't matter. Your goal is for vampires and humans to coexist. Our relationship might even set a good example."

Mu Bai's smile deepened upon hearing this. "You're right; that's exactly how I see it."

Lately, more and more of her kindred have joined, especially after some high-ranking individuals changed their perspectives. There are even those aspiring to take leadership roles who have started to show goodwill, evident from today's official media reactions, aiming to align themselves for greater benefits.

Now in early winter, after strolling in the garden for twenty minutes, Sheng Qingyin felt a bit chilly. She put on Mu Bai's red coat and headed back into the castle. Her clothing was already inside, and she quickly retrieved fresh clothes before heading to the bathroom.

Observing this, Mu Bai sat at the desk, listening to the sound of water, and opened an old book she found in the library. It seemed quite interesting, documenting ancient sacrifice methods, claiming to summon demons from the abyss and exchange souls to fulfill the summoner's wish.

"045, there are no demons in this little world, right?" Mu Bai couldn't resist asking when she saw the book's serious descriptions.

"There is no relevant record in the timeline, but I can't guarantee the absence of demons in this world," 045 replied. "The host's current little world is still growing slowly, and based on probability, there's a 5% chance for the host to encounter a demon."

"Huh? There's still a probability?" Mu Bai was surprised. She had asked casually and hadn't expected 045's response.

Flipping through a few more pages, the worn-out book revealed advanced vampire script. Mu Bai could tell it was written with a quill, meaning these words had been in the book for at least two centuries.

"Are the contents in this book all true?" Mu Bai asked again. This annotated page detailed a challenging and complex resurrection sacrifice, requiring over a hundred living beings, making it incredibly difficult to perform.

"Host, I apologize, this exceeds my calculation range. I can only provide comprehensive data," 045's response this time was slower. "Among them, 65% is feasible, and 35% is not feasible."