Chapter 61: World Three

Sheng Qingyin bought a courtyard with three entrances, the courtyard had a decoration which is low-key elegant, because the area is relatively large, so the courtyard is equipped with a stewardess and eight subordinates, responsible for taking care of her food, clothing and living.

"Housekeeper Mo, in the future, MuBai will live with me. You let people clean up the room next to mine. Bed covers and bedding should be replaced with new ones." Sheng Qingyin said, has been tense back finally had time to relax.

"Okay Miss, do Miss and Miss Mu need to take a bath? Do you want to prepare hot water?" Housekeeper Mo asked, she was the housekeeper that Sheng Qingyin had brought from home.

Since Sheng Qingyin reached maturity, she has been in charge of all the affairs around her, so Sheng Qingyin trusts the other party very much, giving her a lot of power, and even handed over half of her silver to the other party to take care of.

"Well, prepare the hot water, we both need to take a bath later." Sheng Qingyin casually arranged.

While it was still dark, Sheng Qingyin started to introduce the layout of the courtyard to Mu Bai, "Our room is here, the study is over there, there are some profound rank and unorthodox techniques in there, if you're interested in it, you can take a look at it, Mu Bai."

"Usually, if I practice my sword, it's in the courtyard at the back, and there's the weapon room over there. There are commonly used weapons and concealed weapons in there, so if you have time, you can try using other weapons."

Sheng Qingyin said a lot in one breath, and after leading Mu Bai around the courtyard, Housekeeper Mo also reappeared, telling the two that the hot water was ready.

"I'm going to the study to write a letter to my father, Mu Bai, you go bathe and rest first." Sheng Qingyin said as she looked up to the west, the sun had almost set, "If we get up early tomorrow, why don't we spar?"

Mu Bai smiled and nodded her head in response, after bringing a change of clothes for washing, she followed Housekeeper Mo to the bath.

"Housekeeper Mo, can I ask you a question?" After walking to the entrance of the bath, Mu Bai opened her mouth and asked.

Housekeeper Mo stopped her steps, a light smile on her face, "Is there something that Miss Mu doesn't understand? If it's something I know, I will definitely know everything."

"Qingyin, has she been living here for over a year? Did she ever gone back?" Mu Bai asked, pausing for a moment before speaking again, "The Martial Arts Alliance is located in Jinling City, and it's not very far from Suzhou City, so Qingyin should go home often, right?"

The smile on Housekeeper Mo's face remained unchanged, "Although I have followed Miss for more than three years, I never ask about Miss's whereabouts, there are times when Miss won't come back for five or six days, so I'm not really sure if Miss has gone home. Maybe she went back, or maybe she went to Yangzhou or something like that."

Mu Bai nodded her head, it seems that this Housekeeper Mo is quite wary of herself, not only is there not a single bit of useful information in a paragraph, but she also implied that she should not ask too many things that she shouldn't ask.

"That's also true, I'd better ask Qingyin directly later, she must know it herself." The expression on Mu Bai's face remained unchanged, a look of 'I can't understand the hint' , "Many thanks to Housekeeper Mo for preparing hot water for me."

Housekeeper Mo slightly lowers her head and says, "It's all part of the job, Miss Mu doesn't have to be polite, if you need to refill the water just call out, there are maids waiting at the door."