Chapter 58: World Three

Because Sheng Qingyin had a medical background and was extremely health-conscious, she stayed in the world until she reached the maximum lifespan.

As for Mu Bai, just like the previous time, she departed the world shortly after Sheng Qingyin's passing.

"Host, the data strings have been collected. Do you want to enter the next target world?" 045 asked shortly after their departure from the world, without giving Mu Bai any time to rest.

Mu Bai nodded, feeling the sensation of weightlessness sweeping over her entire body. As she gradually regained her senses about the external world, memories associated with her body resurfaced.

This was an era where everyone practiced martial arts. The court and the martial world coexisted, although the court was weaker compared to the martial world. The levels of martial arts ranged from heavenly, earthly, profound, and yellow. Martial rankings progressed from first class to ninth class, with further distinctions including junior grandmaster, grandmaster, and senior grandmaster.

Mu Bai had been practicing a top-tier heavenly-ranked martial art since she was young. One year ago, at the age of seventeen, she had broken through to the ninth class and excelled in the use of the whip and sword.

Shortly after her birth, her parents were killed by bandits. At that time, the third elder of a notorious martial arts sect passed by the scene and, recalling a similar childhood experience, decided to eliminate the bandits. In the process, they discovered the infant Mu Bai.

In other words, Mu Bai had deep connections within the martial arts sect. She hadn't even been weaned before becoming a member, and she was a direct disciple and adopted daughter of the third elder.

With a powerful stroke of female lead luck, the third elder benefited as well. When Mu Bai was ten years old, the third elder ascended to the junior grandmaster level, ultimately becoming the vice sect leader. At fifteen, Mu Bai's martial talents led her to the junior grandmaster rank as well. Around the same time, the sect's grandmaster suffered a life-threatening internal energy deviation. The third elder was subsequently elected as the new sect leader, and the transition went smoothly.

After the third elder became the new sect leader, Mu Bai was officially recognized as the next Saintess of the martial arts sect. As long as she didn't betray the sect, she was the guaranteed successor to the next sect leader.

After processing the memories of her body, Mu Bai slowly opened her eyes. She maintained her internal energy circulation and observed her surroundings.

After confirming that this was her residence, Mu Bai relaxed slightly and asked 045 to transmit the content of the world line.

"Host, the main system's knowledge of this world is limited, and I couldn't obtain the entire world line. I can only provide information for the early part. Please review it, Host," 045 replied a bit slowly.

"Understood. Thank you for your hard work," Mu Bai wasn't surprised by this outcome. After all, there were countless small worlds, and even the main system, no matter how powerful it was, couldn't fully comprehend every world. Lower-tech worlds like this one were not the primary focus, so it was normal for information to be scarce.

Realizing that she was almost at the very beginning of the world line, Mu Bai's facial expression relaxed even more.

This timing was ideal. The male lead and Qingyin were merely nominal martial siblings, and there were no pre-existing interactions between Mu Bai and the male lead that required maintenance.

As Mu Bai was in the midst of organizing this information, she heard a knocking at the door. The voice of a respectful disciple echoed from outside, "Saintess, the newly selected disciples have arrived. The sect leader has instructed you to choose a few and keep them."