Chapter 57: World Two [End]

With the Vice President's commitment, Sheng Qingyin's worries were significantly reduced, and seeing Mu Bai's face made the rest of her concerns fade away into the distance.

It was a rare moment for the two of them, and they didn't want to overthink things. They needed to let their minds rest.

Despite being just the two of them, Mu Bai and Sheng Qingyin celebrated the New Year in a lively manner.

The reason was quite simple. When Sheng Qingyin was facing the online attacks, Mu Bai's fans were at the forefront. Leveraging their influence within the entertainment industry, they helped drive away many of the water army, not only protecting Mu Bai from harm but also assisting with clarifications in various places.

To express her gratitude to her fans, Mu Bai allowed them to make requests freely. She would open up the comments on the second day of the new year and fulfill the request from the highest upvoted comment.

Initially, the top request was to host a book signing event. However, due to disagreements over the specific location, this idea fell through. Eventually, the idea that stood out was for them to host a full day of live streaming.

"Fans would love to see us live together the most. Since we can't broadcast at night, we'll stream from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. How do you feel about that?" Mu Bai asked Sheng Qingyin for her opinion while skimming through the comments.

The second-highest upvoted request was for her to post daily comics for ten days. In comparison, live streaming was a more straightforward choice.

"Sounds good. If we're starting at 8 a.m. tomorrow, we'll need to wake up by 7:30 a.m. to get ready, and during that time, we'll need to do makeup as well," Sheng Qingyin said. She paused for a moment, her gaze landing on Mu Bai's neck. "We seem to have forgotten a small detail."

Mu Bai blinked, asking, "What detail?"

Sheng Qingyin first pointed at Mu Bai's neck and then her own, saying, "The marks on these areas probably won't disappear by tomorrow. If we start the live stream at 8 a.m., we'll have to get up at 7:30 a.m. to freshen up, and we'll need to apply makeup in between."

"You also can't kiss my neck," Sheng Qingyin added, "That's twelve hours in total."

Mu Bai thought for a moment and then said confidently, "In that case, let's just show them. After all, we've already publicly acknowledged our relationship, and it's quite normal for lovers to give each other love bites!"

"Should we do it at your place or mine?" Sheng Qingyin asked.

"Let's go with Room 602. I can do some painting during the live stream, which should keep things interesting for a while," Mu Bai suggested.

Once the decision was made, Mu Bai quickly fetched a tripod and started thinking about the camera angles for the live stream. She wanted to share some aspects of their daily life with her fans but didn't plan to reveal too many details, especially anything related to their location, which needed to be handled beforehand.

After about an hour of preparations, Mu Bai had arranged everything for the areas that would appear in the live stream the next day. She then posted on Weibo to announce the upcoming live stream.

[Great! I'll definitely set an alarm to wake up on time tomorrow!]

[A twelve-hour live stream! How wonderful is that? Mu Bai, you're the best!]

[Wow, will it last until 8 p.m.? Will Boss Sheng also be in the stream? Double beauty filter attack!]

[So looking forward to it, my partner and I will watch it together!]