Chapter 60: World Three

"Are the people of the Demon Cult all bad people?" Mu Bai's face was tangled, "I remember that they are called the Moon Profound Sect, right? I heard some news about them when I was in Cang City, and they seemed to have a pretty good reputation."

"Moon Profound Sect?" Sheng Qingyin frowned slightly, her guard raised, "What news did Miss Mu hear in Cang City?"

"It's probably the news that the Elder of Moon Profound Sect personally killed many, many wanted criminals in one breath." Mu Bai met Sheng Qingyin's line of sight with doubt, "This is what I personally heard, why do they call the Moon Profound Sect a demonic sect here, are they doing a lot of bad things?"

Sheng Qingyin's frown deepened, "Miss Mu must have been swindled, the most common thing that the people of the Devil Cult do is to kill innocent people indiscriminately, just half a year ago, I personally saw the people of the Devil Cult committing murders, a family of sixty-five mouths, even the concierge didn't let go of the house, all of them died in the hands of the people of the Devil Cult."

"You saw it with your own eyes?" Mu Bai's eyes widened, revealing a hint of nervousness, "Then did Miss Sheng meet any dangers, did the people of Moon Profound Sect make a move on you, Miss Sheng?"

Sheng Qingyin shook her head, "He was in the process of killing the last person when I went over, and warned me not to mind my own business after he found me, and then left."

"I tried to go after him, but the other party's realm is much higher than mine ......" After realizing that Mu Bai revealed a worried look, Sheng Qingyin's brows gradually stretched out, and the suspicion that had just bubbled up to a head was quickly dispelled, "Miss Mu, don't worry, I'm not a stubborn donkey, if there's too much difference in strength, I'll also avoid the front line for now."

Miss Mu has been worried about herself, she certainly has nothing to do with the Demon Cult, just by the other side of the temporary blindfolded only.

"Hearing is believing, seeing is believing, Miss Mu, you just came down from the mountain, the news you heard was too one-sided, it's normal to have a misunderstanding about the Demon Cult, after a while you will definitely understand, the Demon Cult is the Demon Cult." Sheng Qingyin said, not forcing Mu Bai to recognize her point of view.

Mu Bai didn't refute Sheng Qingyin's words, but she didn't express her approval either, instead, she chose to digress, "Miss Sheng, I have a presumptuous request, I'm not sure if I should say it or not?"

Sheng Qingyin: "What request?"

Mu Bai sighed lightly, "I'm a bit confused right now, what I heard and saw in Cang City seems to be a bit different from what I saw in Suzhou City. Can I travel with Miss Sheng for a period of time and learn how to recognize wanted criminals in the meantime? "

Sheng Qingyin responded with a bite, "Of course you can, but my daily schedule is variable, and I may spend half a month traveling back and forth from place to place, so it will be a bit tough."

Mu Bai waved her hand, "It's fine, but it's just running around more, it's not hard work."

----

Sheng Qingyin was a chivalrous person with a sense of justice, Mu Bai had already heard about this before she met her.

After following Sheng Qingyin for ten days, Mu Bai was even more certain that Sheng Qingyin was a very righteous chivalrous person.

To what extent was she righteous?

Even if it was just seeing someone bullying people on the street based on their high martial arts realm, Sheng Qingyin would stop moving forward and stand up to help the weak.