Chapter 99: World Five

The reality proved that Sheng Qingyin's ears were functioning properly. As the castle approached, the host's voice grew more and more excited.

"Dang dang! This is the most mysterious residence of vampires, the castle exclusive to the Vampire Queen! We have the opportunity for this sightseeing shoot, all thanks to Teacher Zuo's efforts and everyone's support!"

[Wow, the Vampire Queen! Am I qualified to see this? It can't be fake, right?]

[I don't think it looks fake. If the production team had the audacity to fake it, I think none of them would survive the next day.]

"I see the castle gate now. Wow, it's so large and full of historical charm!"

[Huh? Does no one remember when vampires massacred us?]

"It's alright. After all, it's history, and the number of people we've killed each other is quite substantial. Massacres have happened."

Sheng Qingyin alternated between looking at the wall projection and the barrage on her phone, eager to cut the scene and ask Mu Bai what was going on.

But considering her grandfather was right beside her, watching the projection seriously, she silently dismissed the idea. Her grandfather was already under considerable stress, and pushing him further might lead to a breakdown or an outburst.

With this in mind, Sheng Qingyin silently tapped her phone, posting a comment to join in the excitement.

The castle was massive, and cars were not allowed inside. Zuo Yue, who was participating in the shoot, had been waiting at the entrance. To avoid embarrassing their Queen, he chose a slightly off-white knight's attire, standing with a straight posture, appearing more like a guardian than the guards at the entrance.

"I rarely have the opportunity to visit the Queen's castle. Before we enter, I need to emphasize a few points," Zou Yue said.

As someone who could pass as a popular young actor, Zuo Yue had a remarkable appearance. When he appeared on screen, the barrage experienced a rapid surge in comments.

"Firstly, nothing inside the castle is allowed to be touched without permission; observation only."

"Secondly, without my consent, the camera is not allowed to focus on anyone inside the castle. I hope the camera crew pays attention."

"Thirdly, and most importantly, no offense to the Queen is allowed. Otherwise, at the cost of your lives, I will make those who offend the Queen pay the price."

Zuo Yue's words were firm, and each point felt oppressive to Grandpa Sheng, especially the last one, which seemed like a blatant threat.

However, to the viewers watching the live broadcast, it was a different story. They imagined Zuo Yue as a loyal knight, especially with his outfit today. They enthusiastically cheered, paying no attention to the rules he laid out.

It's understandable; after all, the audience's responsibility is just to watch. Even if the production team offends someone, any repercussions won't affect them.

Not their business, so they could simply ignore it.

[Family, I'm getting excited! I wonder if we'll have the honor of seeing the Queen with Zuo Yue! All the Vampire Queen!]

[Wake up, people! Being able to enter for a visit is already a lifetime boast; wanting to see the Queen is just wishful thinking!]

[Exactly! If we roll back time a hundred years, most of us here wouldn't even qualify to enter the imperial capital, let alone meet the emperor in person.]