Chapter 86: World Four

The first time didn't last very long; under Mu Bai's deliberate control, it only amounted to about two hours. Yet, in these two hours, Sheng Qingyin had a completely new experience. Seeing Mu Bai's passionate expression added a new layer of authenticity to her feelings.

The only drawback was the RV's bathroom, which was truly small. If both entered for a shower together, the likelihood of accidents was practically two hundred percent.

So Mu Bai used her abilities to quickly clean both of them and then took turns showering with Sheng Qingyin.

"Girlfriend, are you satisfied with the night sky tonight?" Mu Bai, lying down again, openly embraced Sheng Qingyin.

"Yeah, it's quite nice," Sheng Qingyin pretended to be calm. Now, whenever she closed her eyes, she subconsciously recalled the earlier scenes, and the blush on her face became more intense.

Luckily, with only a small night light left, and nestled in Mu Bai's arms, she adjusted herself and managed to maintain a normal tone.

"As long as you like it. Next time, I'll make an effort to show you an even better night sky," Mu Bai said, gently stroking Sheng Qingyin's back to help her relax.

The next day, Mu Bai, who sensed activity outside, woke up early. Originally planning to move quietly and check the situation alone, Sheng Qingyin, now without a heat source, also woke up. She reached out towards Mu Bai, holding onto the edge of her clothes. "What's wrong?"

"There seems to be someone outside. I'll check if it's Little Yu and the others getting up," Mu Bai whispered. "It's only six-thirty now. If you're still sleepy, you can go back to sleep. Having breakfast at eight is also fine."

Sheng Qingyin was indeed a bit tired, but she wanted to be with Mu Bai. After releasing Mu Bai's clothes, she sat up on the bed. "I'll go with you."

"Alright, let's go together." Mu Bai didn't refuse and took Sheng Qingyin's clothes, helping her get dressed.

After Sheng Qingyin was ready, Mu Bai cleared her throat and asked, "Any discomfort in your body?"

"No, everything's fine," Sheng Qingyin became a bit nervous again, and certain images began to replay in her mind.

"Let's go, and check the situation." Mu Bai said, quickly taking weapons out from the space and handing a gun to her girlfriend. She held a modified straight knife herself.

After opening the car door, some chaotic sounds became clearer. Mu Bai thought she might see a zombie attack or some monster rampage.

However, the actual scene was quite different from her expectations. Xie Yu's mouth emitted excited sounds, occasionally summoning a fireball and throwing it towards Gu Er.

Gu Er also looked excited. At the moment the fireball approached, she used her own ability. Three wind blades, each as thick as an arm, flew towards the fireball and merged with it.

In less than a second, the original fireball turned into three swiftly moving fire dragons, with the flames growing larger. It took about ten seconds for them to gradually shrink until extinguished.

"What's going on?" Mu Bai realized her judgment was wrong. This wasn't an enemy attack; it was the commotion caused by Xie Yu and Gu Er.

"Mu Bai, Qingyin, our abilities can merge to produce greater power!" Xie Yu said excitedly.

After finding an excuse to escape yesterday, Xie Yu practiced with Gu Er to enhance her control over her abilities through practical experience. After a short sparring session, Xie Yu discovered that the power of her fireball increased significantly upon collision with Gu Er's wind blades. They shifted from sparring to technical exchange, and after a busy night, they created this combined ability.