Chapter 75: World Four

Sheng Qingyin quickly noticed Mu Bai's gaze. Seeing the meal trays on the table that she hadn't tidied up yet, a hint of embarrassment appeared on her face.

"Would you like something to drink? Juice or soda?" Sheng Qingyin asked. She swiftly cleaned up the bowls on the table, placing them in the sink.

"Juice, please. It's been a long time since I had this," Mu Bai replied and took a couple of steps toward the kitchen.

The kitchenware looked new and showed no signs of use. However, the nearby seasoning bottles were also new, fully stocked, as if just delivered.

Did I misjudge her? Mu Bai raised an eyebrow slightly. Could it be that Sheng Qingyin is actually good at cooking?

Sheng Qingyin washed her hands, then opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of juice. In this moment, Mu Bai also caught a glimpse of the contents inside, packed with fresh vegetables.

It seemed that I made a mistake in my judgment. Sheng Qingyin was likely accustomed to cooking for herself. This morning, the utensils and ingredients probably hadn't been delivered, explaining why she couldn't cook.

"Please, have a seat on the sofa for a moment. I'll wash the dishes," Sheng Qingyin said. She handed the juice to Mu Bai and put on gloves to start washing the dishes.

Holding the juice in her hands, Mu Bai hesitated for a moment before walking towards the living room. She brought her backpack closer, taking out each item and placing them neatly.

It seems like I might have underestimated Sheng Qingyin a bit. The way she's living now doesn't seem too bad. However, according to the timeline in this world, she'll run into problems due to a lack of points in less than a month if things continue like this.

Could it be an issue with her family's pillar of support? Mu Bai pondered, revealing a contemplative expression. At the same time, she twisted the bottle cap and took a sip.

Hiss, so sour.

Mu Bai frowned slightly, her gaze falling on the packaging of the bottle.

Lime-flavored juice. Could it be that Qingyin likes sour drinks? In that case, should I consider planting a few lemon trees? Mu Bai couldn't help but let her thoughts wander.

After about five minutes, Sheng Qingyin finished arranging the dishes in the sink and walked over. Seeing the items on the table, she appeared somewhat surprised.

"These... are they for me?" Sheng Qingyin asked with a hint of hesitation.

Mu Bai nodded, her expression slightly embarrassed. "But, Qingyin, it seems like you don't lack these things."

"No, I need these items. Thank you," Sheng Qingyin said, somewhat delighted. She had been worried about not having enough cleaning supplies, especially given her frequent showers.

"As long as you find them useful. It's a small gift from me and Xie Yu to thank you for giving us a ride yesterday," Mu Bai added.

Sheng Qingyin acknowledged with a sound of agreement, then curiously asked, "You can live in Area A. Are you both Ability Users?"

Mu Bai nodded, "We happened to acquire some special abilities."

Sheng Qingyin felt a bit envious but didn't show it. She asked calmly, "May I know what abilities you have?"

"Xie Yu has the fire-type ability, and I have water-type ability." Mu Bai scratched her face, "Although we are considered Ability Users, our powers seem quite weak. Especially mine, I can only control about five liters of water."