Chapter 56: World Two

In theory, drawing and distributing prizes is a relatively simple process and can be completed efficiently in just over an hour. However, after Sheng Qingyin initiated the additional prizes, other shareholders and executives also started to get involved, leading to more than thirty additional winners.

One of the shareholders even made a public confession, and the recipient of this confession happened to be the busy HR director.

"Well, I'm quite busy. If we're in a relationship, you might only see me at night," the HR director calmly responded. However, the person sitting beside her noticed the slight blush behind her ear.

Clearly, these two had already been in an ambiguous situation for a while; they were just missing the right opportunity to make it official.

"It's okay. I'll be like before and come to the company to have lunch with you," the shareholder said. She was about the same age as the HR director and had a striking appearance due to her mixed heritage.

"Of course, I'll also work hard to learn cooking. I'll try to be as good as Miss Mu and make you a homemade lunch every day," the shareholder added. "I won't interfere with your work, so don't worry."

With everything said, the HR director, who was already smitten, nodded quickly in agreement.

Mu Bai applauded enthusiastically and leaned in next to Sheng Qingyin, asking, "Do all the people in the company know that I'm a great cook?"

Sheng Qingyin, while clapping, responded, "Ever since I stopped eating at the company cafeteria, they figured it out. Some even suggested offering you a high salary to hire you as our chef."

Mu Bai inquired further, "Did you refuse?"

Without hesitation, Sheng Qingyin nodded and said, "How could I let others eat my love's cooking?"

Mu Bai's smile grew even wider, and she said, "What would you like to eat tonight? I'll prepare a grand feast for you!"

"How about a beef stew? It will provide extra energy and protein," Sheng Qingyin suggested. Eating more beef might even allow them to stay up a little later tonight.

"Sounds good." Mu Bai responded promptly and began thinking about the beef stew, already planning out three side dishes and a soup in her mind.

When the two of them left the company together, it was nearly 5 o'clock. They finished shopping for ingredients and arrived home around 5:30, matching Sheng Qingyin's usual arrival time.

Dinner was a joint effort, and with the help of a pressure cooker, the beef became tender and flavorful. The enticing aroma alone was enough to whet anyone's appetite.

Sheng Qingyin was a patient person and knew that exercising right after a meal wasn't a good idea. She set aside an hour of buffer time, during which they sat together on the sofa and watched a variety show before inviting Mu Bai to join her in the bathroom.

In the bathroom story, I won't go into detail. Initially, Sheng Qingyin had the upper hand, and given their nearly equal physical abilities, it was somewhat challenging for Mu Bai to turn the tables. She had to wait for Sheng Qingyin to expose a vulnerability to regain control of the situation.

However, Sheng Qingyin was an excellent learner, and typically, she wouldn't repeat the same mistake, making it increasingly difficult for Mu Bai to seize opportunities to reverse the situation.

When their physical strength was evenly matched, Mu Bai had to rely on her skills. After identifying Sheng Qingyin's weak points, the two engaged in a back-and-forth struggle.

Staying indoors during the cold winter was much more comfortable than going outside, especially without any disruptions. Sheng Qingyin had been led astray by Mu Bai, and they spent two whole days together without leaving the house.