Chapter 103: World Five

After nearly ten minutes of kissing, Mu Bai, quite satisfied, embraced Sheng Qingyin and whispered a good night into her ear.

Sheng Qingyin responded softly, her face blushing as she closed her eyes, listening to her unusually loud heartbeat, struggling to cultivate sleepiness.

Due to Mu Bai's adherence to the agreement, after a full twenty minutes, Sheng Qingyin finally expelled unwanted thoughts and smoothly entered the realm of dreams.

Upon hearing the steady breathing of the person beside her, Mu Bai smirked, gently tracing Sheng Qingyin's lips with her fingertips, lingering for a while before retracting.

She would leave this for now and settle it next time when she returned to the castle. No, the next time should be at a hotel. By then, she would demand not only the principal but also the interest.

The frequency doesn't need to change, but as for the duration, if one hour is not enough, then three hours it is. She would undoubtedly ensure Qingyin's satisfaction.

The next day, Sheng Qingyin was awakened by a pre-set alarm. After taking five seconds to dispel sleepiness, her immediate reaction was to turn and look at her side.

Mu Bai, who had been holding her all night, was nowhere to be seen. If it weren't for the traces of use on the pillow beside her, she would have thought she had slept alone.

Wait, no, she definitely didn't sleep alone. After all, she wouldn't have swollen lips, still not completely recovered, until she woke up.

After getting up, Sheng Qingyin saw the small note left by Mu Bai. Learning that she had gone to buy breakfast, her last bit of worry disappeared. She picked up the toiletries on the sink and began to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Mu Bai timed it perfectly. Just as Sheng Qingyin finished freshening up and came out, she appeared at the door, holding breakfast.

"Where did you buy this? The packaging looks exquisite," Sheng Qingyin said, her gaze falling on the bag Mu Bai was holding. At first glance, it appeared to be a simple paper bag, but upon closer inspection, the intricate patterns drawn on it were as refined as artwork displayed in an exhibition hall.

Mu Bai glanced at the packaging in her hand. "I got it from a nearby restaurant, I think it's called Orchid Pavilion."

Sheng Qingyin furrowed her brows slightly, suddenly realizing something. She inquired, "Is Orchid Pavilion your business?"

Mu Bai thought for a moment and truthfully replied, "Hmm, it seems so. I don't remember very well; Gu Yu takes care of these things for me. I just check the bills every few years. But lately, she's been busy, so I haven't paid much attention."

"Orchid Pavilion is highly renowned in our area, a well-known old establishment passed down through five generations," Sheng Qingyin sighed. "Mu Bai, if vampires were included in wealth rankings, you would undoubtedly be the first."

"Why bother asking? With my vast territory, even if I didn't have other treasures, I'd still be the first," Mu Bai said. "Qingyin, you're not just realizing how wealthy I am now, are you?"

Sheng Qingyin fell into a brief silence. Mu Bai was the Vampire Queen, and she had known about her wealth for a long time. However, that wealth was perceived through the lens of Mu Bai having a castle and numerous treasures, not through the lens of her owning many companies.

"I remember, last time, there were only two hundred yuan in your wallet," Sheng Qingyin took the bag from Mu Bai's hand, helping to place its contents on the table. "I thought all your wealth was piled up in the castle."