Chapter 77: World Four

Looking at the apple lying in her palm, Sheng Qingyin's eyes were full of astonishment and envy. "Water-type abilities can be used like this?"

"I don't know about others, but I usually try different methods when I'm bored, so I've learned some strange and quirky uses," Mu Bai said, a bit embarrassed. "These methods don't seem to be useful for fighting zombies. Besides someone as bored as me, probably no one else would bother trying them."

"It's useful; I find it very useful," Sheng Qingyin said, holding the apple in her hands. Internally, she began to struggle. "How many points can you earn in a week under normal circumstances?"

Mu Bai: "It depends. We don't necessarily exchange all our supplies for points. As long as we have enough to get by."

"Our goal is to earn three hundred points per person per week, one hundred for rent, and the other two hundred for daily living expenses."

Three hundred points per week would be over a thousand points in a month. Sheng Qingyin wondered if Mu Bai would be willing to take on a hire. She could pay them monthly with points, and then...

Seeing this, Xie Yu added, "Qingyin, don't worry. It's quite easy to earn these points. Just the day before yesterday, we exchanged almost three hundred points worth of supplies. After you join us, you won't need to go out every day."

"In fact, going out is mainly for self-improvement, making our abilities stronger through confronting zombies. If you want to try, Mu Bai and I can protect you in the vicinity and let you experience it."

After hearing Xie Yu's words, Sheng Qingyin dispelled the thoughts that had just surfaced.

Makes sense. It's the apocalypse, and people with abilities want to become stronger, to have a better position, rather than comfortably staying in the base doing so-called work.

"Okay, I'll do my best," Sheng Qingyin said, lowering her head to look at the apple in her hand. She slowly took a bite.

It was crisp and delicious.

Just don't know when the next time she'll get to eat like this.

---

The original plan was to complete the mission in seven days, with three days for the round trip, and four days for clearing zombies inside and outside the hospital, along with searching for a capsules.

With Gu Yi and Mu Bai in the team, luck was on their side. Ignoring some roadside half-hearted pleas for help, they made good progress.

So, on the first afternoon, the team successfully arrived at the first hospital according to the planned schedule.

"The hospital is next to a residential area. We'll stay there temporarily today," Captain Gu Yi quickly made arrangements. "There are fewer zombies in the villa area. Let's split into three small groups and clear out the zombies in the neighborhood."

"Yes, Captain," the six team members responded promptly. Seeing Gu Yi heading towards Sheng Qingyin, they instinctively divided into two teams and drove in different directions.

Xie Yu had initially thought about calling Gu Er to join, but seeing her leave without turning back, she swallowed her words.

"We'll go towards the center. Xie Yu, please drive," Gu Yi said. He was responsible for protecting Sheng Qingyin, so he sat in the passenger seat.

"Sure." Xie Yu didn't waste time and quickly drove towards the center, ramming through any zombies in their path.

As the car had been in the middle the whole time, Sheng Qingyin was facing this scene for the first time, and she unconsciously started feeling nervous.