Honeymoon and....

I smiled sleepily when I felt his lips all over my face. 

"Good morning Mrs. Lupin" he said quietly in his morning voice.

"Call me that every morning and you will get everything you want" I smirked "I love the sound of it"

"Hmm, really?" 

I opened my tired eyes and looked into his blue eyes that were shining. 

"Most definitely" I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to sooth the mess. My hand stopped at the back of his head, I pulled him closer to me so I could kiss him. He let out a small groan into my mouth making my knees weak. 

The kiss got heater with every second. He bit my lip. His knee parted my legs. 

"Going to be a good girl for me?" he asked quietly, his voice so deep.

"Yes" 

------------------------------------------

We walked till the very end of the graveyard to get to Lily's and James' grave. 

I looked around, holding Remus' hand in mine. 

"It's sad to see so many graves drowned under the snow, it seems like families just don't care about the people who have left this world" 

 I didn't get an answer from him, not that I was expecting any either. 

"Do you think we can sneak Sirius here sometimes? I think he would want that...just talking to them"

"I think it would be good for him, yeah" 

When we got to the grave, I brushed off the snow and Remus lit candles, placing them on either sides of the grave. 

"Hello mom, hello James" I said quietly. The wind picked up a little. Maybe it was them saying hello, maybe it was James messing around. 

I looked at Remus and he walked behind me, wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of mine. 

"We have some news for you" 

"We got married yesterday" 

"Maybe you saw from the sky how beautiful the wedding was, we hope you did" 

"It would have been even more beautiful if you would have been there, physically" 

Remus placed a kiss on top of my head, I tried to held in my tears. He hugged me a bit tighter. He always knew how I was feeling.

"We should get going love, it's getting dark" he whispered into my ear. I nodded. We both said our goodbyes and Remus apparated to another graveyard.

It was more into the forest. It was much darker in there. Less graves. 

"Do you want a moment alone" I asked from Remus. He nodded. I stayed behind and let him go to his mother's grave first.

I knew he hadn't been here for a long time.  I watched him as he crouched down, brushed off the snow and lit a candle. He held one hand against the stone. It was sweet a gesture. 

He turned back to me and motioned for me to go there. I crouched down next to him and smiled a little. 

"Hello Hope" I said quietly "I am Venus" 

Remus looked at me with a smile on his face. 

We stayed there for about fifteen minutes. Talking, staying quiet, telling her about my wedding ring that belonged to Hope in the first place. 

It felt like Remus and I achieved another level in our relationship.  

When we got back home, Molly had cooked a meal for us. We ate and talked to others. 

When we decided to go back to our room, Remus sneaked a plate of cheese and grapes for us and even a bottle of champagne. 

"It's our honeymoon after all"  He smiled and kissed my lips. 

"I love you" 

"I love you more"

---------------------------------------------------

Time passed and our honeymoon in our room came to an end. We started to attend to the meetings again. Every once in a while when Albus was there, I didn't go. I still couldn't look at that man. 

Remus just told me everything I needed to know. 

Tonks and Remus started to practice dueling with me. We all knew war was about to approach us soon and I wasn't in the shape for a good duel anymore. 

But one day; Remus, Sirius and I were in the living room, chilling and talking when we got a Patronus telling that Harry and other kids were in danger. 

We quickly got to where we had to go, Department of Mysteries. 

We got there, we saw a bunch of death eater holding kids in hostage. Sirius sneaked up behind Lucius Malfoy and threw a good punch against his face when the later turned around. 

Some of the death eaters apparated away and some of them got their masks on. 

We shoot our spells, trying to fight against them. 

"Nice one James" I heard Sirius shouting. The second I turned my head away to look around, I got hit against my shoulder. I gripped it, trying to stop the bleeding. I tried to find Remus but he was nowhere to be seen. 

I backed away a bit, trying to fight against the dizziness. My whole shirt was covered in blood. 

I looked around, shooting few spells here and there. 

Until, I found Bellatrix behind Sirius, an evil smirk on her lips. 

I pushed myself up and ran as fast as I could. 

Better me than him, was all I thought in that moment. 

I yelled his name before jumping against his side and bringing him down on the ground with me. 

The spell missed him. Someone shoot her but missed it. 

It all happened so quickly.

Albus, Voldemort, fighting, death eaters apparating away, silence. 

I was still on the ground, Sirius by my side, the veil exactly next to us. 

I took shaky small breaths. I didn't feel pain, but I felt the blood all over my body. 

"Siri" I choked out, trying to find his hand "You okay?"

"Barely" 

Before I could answer I heard people shouting my name and gasps. 

I opened my eyes again and found Remus kneeling next to me, his hands cupping my cheeks.

"You will be okay, love. Stay awake, love" 

"I'm fine" I gave him a small smile. "Just a small hole in my shoulder" 

His voice said otherwise. He turned to look at my stomach and then I realized another spells had hit me, not just that one in my shoulder. 

"We have to get you to hospital, I'm so sorry my love" 

He scooped me into his arms and through the fireplace we got to Saint Mungo's.

What happened next...I wasn't ready for.