*Having some fun*

"Remus, wake up" I whispered

Remus let out a groan and turned his head away from me.

"Wake up" I smirked and palmed him through his boxers. He took a deep breath and clenched his jaw.

"Love"

"Yes?" I asked sweetly while placing kisses on his neck.

"S-stop"

"Nu uh" Remus let me move my hand under his boxers. I started to stroke him slowly. Remus  grunted.

I pulled the blanket down and then pulled down his boxers. I clearly wasn't ready for that. He was...big.

I heard him chuckling and then he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You don't have to" I looked at him, he had that stupid sweet smile on his face.

I leaned towards him and kissed him. While kissing, I wrapped my hand around his length and started to stroke him slowly.

I pulled away and started to suck the skin of his neck.

I moved down and placed kisses over his body. I looked up at him before taking him into my mouth.

He let out a groan and let his head fall back. He placed his hand on the back of my head but didn't push me down.

I couldn't take all of him. I had to pleasure the other half with my hand.

Remus gathered my hair in his hands and hold it. And then he slowly started to push me down, but made sure that it's wasn't too much to me.

There were curse words and moans leaving his mouth.

I felt him twitching and soon he said that he was about to cum.

Remus pushed my head more down what made me gag. Soon, his warm cum filled my mouth.
I continued to suck him whilst he came.

And after I swallowed everything.

I smiled at his very satisfied face. He put his finger under my chin and motioned for me to come closer.

"Good girl" He whispered "My year started amazingly"

I chuckled

"Now, lay down, I must return the favor"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi"

Severus looked up and smiled a little when he saw me. I closed the door behind myself and walked to the kitchen where he was preparing tea.

"Want a cup?" He asked

"Yes please"

"How are you? I did not heard much about you"

"I was most of the time in my dorm, didn't really wanna see people"

"Why's that?"

I shrugged my shoulders

"How was your celebrations at the manor?"

"Usual"

"So I didn't miss anything?"

"No"

"Cool"

"You didn't watch the fireworks yesterday?"

"No. I was tired. Did Minerva told you absolutely everything?"

He looked at me but didn't say anything.

"You loved fireworks whe-"

"I know, you've told me more than hundreds of times that"

He rolled his eyes at me

"Sometimes I wish you were still that little kid who didn't interrupt me all the time. Who didn't know everything"

"Jeez thanks"

We both chuckled and took a sip from our tea.

"Have you seen Lupin lately?"

"Uhm, yeah, we passed each other in the corridor before I came here. Why?"

"Nothing"

"You really hate him, don't you?"

He didn't answer.

"You act like a child"

"Have you eaten anything today?"

"Yes"

"What did you ate?"

"Pancakes"

"It's lunch time, we can go to Great Hall or I can make us food"

Dad made us food. We ate, talked, and I bothered him for some time before I left. I didn't want to make him very mad.

I had one cigarette in my pocket, so I made my way out of the castle to the bridge.

I sat down and looked over to the castle. More specifically, I looked over at Remus' bedroom window.

"You see this bridge from your bedroom?" I gasped when we smoked for the first time on his window sill.

"Yes" he chuckled. He had a smirk on his lips "how else would I know you are smoking?"

"You were looking at me, eh?" I teased him.

He started to sputter and blushed.

I laughed at him and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay, I would have looked at you too"

I smiled to myself at the memory. Even though my eyesight was bad, I saw a silhouette sitting on the window sill.

I didn't wave, just in case. I saw him standing up and leaving. The window stayed open.

I thought about Buddy. It has been too long since I last saw him. I have called him, nothing. At some point I started to think that maybe he is dead.

I hoped that wasn't true.

My attention turned back to the window. Now I was sure it was Remus. He let his bird out.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw that his owl was flying towards me.

I hold my cigarette between my lips as I untangled a letter from its legs.

"Get your ass over here"

Was all he wrote. I laughed and put out my smoke.

"I am surprised he isn't tired of me" I muttered to myself.

I made sure no one saw me as I made my way to his apartment.

As I closed the office door behind myself and started to walk towards the apartment, I felt a pair of strong hands wrapping around my waist.

And then my legs weren't in the air anymore.

"Let me down" I laughed. Remus laughed as well. He span me around, but thankfully put me down after a moment.

Before I could even say anything, his lips crashed into mines.

I gasped, Remus let his tongue slide into my mouth.

I was backed against a table. He lifted me up and sat me on the table.

"Remus" I mumbled and tried to push him away from me.

It wasn't until we wee both out of our breath, when he pulled away.

"What was that?"

"Sorry" he whispered

"That was...hot. I liked it"

He chuckled and looked up to me.

"You look really beautiful"

"Thank you"

I was actually really confused about what was going on, but I didn't ask either.

I looked down at my thigh where his fingers were rubbing my skin softly.

"Can I help you somehow?" I whispered and let my fingers trace over his pants what were not tight because of his boner.

"Oh you can" he whispered dangerously