*Eyes only for you*

We both looked Molly in shock.

"Please say it is a very bad joke, Molly" I said

"I am sorry, dear, but it is not"

I bit my lips and smiled sadly. 

That woman was the worst. The whole schoolyear of my last year she had wanted Remus and tried absolutely everything to get him back. Remus, of course, told her millions of times how he has moved on, but she simply didn't care. 

When I came to the Grimmauld Place, I found Remus with Tonks. 

There was always another woman. 

Remus placed his hand on my thigh and then took my hand in his. 

"Is she coming to live in this house?" 

"I do not know that yet" 

"When is she joining with the Order?" 

"Tomorrow" 

I stood up and excused myself from the room. I walked up to my own room and laid back in the bed and pulled the covers over myself. 

I knew, I knew Remus would not be with her. I knew he would still choose me, but for some fucking reason I was so scared. 

Minerva came to bid me goodbye and told me that we will see each other soon. I hugged her, thankfully, she didn't ask what was wrong.

When she left, Remus walked into the room. 

He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I melted into his touch immediately.

"We are just going to ignore her and live in our sweet little secret bubble" He whispered into my hair as he caressed it with his hand. 

"Remus?"

"Yes?" 

"Do you want others to know that we- we have something?" 

"At one point, yes, but for now I am saying no. We are still figuring things out and we should not put a label for what we have" 

I nodded against his chest.

"I don't want her here" 

"Neither do I, love"

"If she is going to live here, we actually have to see her everyday, you know?" 

"I know" 

"And she is going to try and flirt with you" 

"I have my eyes only for you, love. I do not care about other women or what they want" 

I looked up to him before kissing him slowly. 

The kiss went more passionate and Remus slipped his hand under my shirt, pulling me closer by my waist. He backed us over to the bed and laid me gently down on the soft mattress. His fingers played with the hem of my sweatpants.

He pulled away from the kiss and placed soft kisses over my jaw and neck, moving down to my collarbone. 

"You are the only woman I am thinking about, no one else" he whispered into my ear as he moved up. I let out a small hum. I was too lost on the feeling of his fingertips tracing over my body.

"Please, Remus" I whispered and tugged his hair.

"Please what, love?" 

"T-touch me" I stuttered. 

He didn't have to be asked twice. Remus traced his fingers over my body, lightly dragging his nails against my skin. His hands one again playing with the hem of my pants.