*We are...related?*

I was laying on my side, looking at Remus.

He was sleeping so peacefully. His chest was moving up and down steadily.

I leaned closer and kissed his cheek softly. I laid my head back on his bare chest and wrapped my arm around his stomach.

Remus moved a bit, holding me tighter in his arms.

I inhaled his scent; coffee, chocolate and parchment filled my nostrils. I had missed his scent terribly.

I wasn't tired anymore. I ran my finger over the scars on his chest, sometimes placing a kiss on bigger ones.

I looked at him again and placed another kiss on his cheek. I brushed his hair out of his face, making him scrunch his nose a bit.

"Rem" I whispered and softly stroked his cheekbone with my thumb. "Wake up, love"

"Mkm" he mumbled and pulled me even closer than I thought was possible "sleep"

"I am not tired"

He slowly opened his eyes, the blue oceans looking directly at me.

"Hi" he whispered

"Hi" I giggled back "it is actually quite late. We should go downs-"

"Shh" he placed his finger on my lips and simply looked at me "I have missed you so much, I am not letting go of you as I said"

I smiled at him and kissed his finger.

"I am hungry though"

"Hm, Bad luck"

"Remus" I laughed "get up, let's go downstairs, others are waiting for us anyway"

He took a deep breath before turning us around so he was laying on top of me.

"Just five minutes" he whispered.

"You are quite heavy, you know that?"

"No" he said nonchalantly and didn't move.

"Rem" I whined "I can't breath"

"Mh" he moved a bit more down so his head was resting more on my stomach rather than my breast.

I stroked his hair softly, making him fall asleep.

"Venus? Could we uhm talk?" Harry interrupted my peaceful breakfast.

I looked at him and then to Remus who was already looking at me.

"Uh, I'll eat my breakfast and then we can, okay?

"Yes" he said and walked out of the kitchen. I laid my head on Remus' shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I am not ready"

"You will be fine"

"I don't think so. I don't even know what to say to him"

"Just go with the flow. Harry surely has questions so just answer him. You are related. He will understand you" he teased

I looked up to him and smiled a little. Remus smiled down at me and cupped my cheek, brushing his thumb over my cheekbone softly.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered

"Stop" I chuckled and blushed

"You truly are. So beautiful and so smart"

I leaned up and pecked his lips. Remus pulled me for another kiss, deepening it and letting things get heated.

We were the only ones in the kitchen. We were so in our own world.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I mumbled against his lips