None of your business

"Hello"

"Miss Snape" he smiled "please, take a seat" he motioned on the chair in front of his table. I took a seat and cleared my throat.

"Would you like tea? Hot chocolate?"

"Tea"

He got up and walked to another room what happened to be kitchen. He came back pretty quickly.

"Thank you" I said when he placed the mug in front of me

"You're welcome. So" he clapped his hands together when he sat down "Tell me what professor Snape wants you to do"

"To brew three potions and then I have to write essays about them"

"Do you need any help with potions?"

"No"

"How's your shoulder?"

"Good"

"Really? Did you go to see Madame Pomfrey?"

"It's fine and no, I didn't go"

"You should go. Let her check it out"

"But it's fine. It doesn't hurt"

He sighed and took a sip from his tea.

"How was your first day?"

"Good"

"That's the only word you know?"

"No. I am just not in the mood for chitchatting"

"It's- it's not chitchatting. I need to know how you are doing"

"School was okay"

"You understood everything what was going on in the lessons?"

"Clearly not, but I asked some help from professors"

"That's good"

We talked for some fifteen more minutes and then we walked together to the Great Hall to have dinner.

Dinner went quietly, nothing much happened. I found myself glancing at the Head Table pretty often. My eyes always landing on Professor Lupin and then the woman next to him. I was still sure they were dating.

Something about the thought them being together made me feel things I shouldn't feel. Was it jealousy? But why? I didn't even like Lupin.

Yes, he was kind of attractive but nothing else. Absolutely nothing else. At least that's what I said to convince myself.

"Snape" I heard someone shouting my name. I didn't recognize who it was, so I continued with my eating until I heard my name again.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at the guy.

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Don't embarrass yourself in front of everyone darling" I said back.

"Well, do you wanna go on a -"

"You can only dream about my agreement"

"Mister Hart, I suggest you focus on your food not my daughter"

"Yes professor" the guy mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

Dating life, that wasn't interesting at all. Before last year there were only few guys who I had kissed. In the last sixth years I just...couldn't bring myself to even hug a male, the only exception was dad of course. It felt disgusting. Being close up to a man felt like all the oxygen from the world was gone, in a bad way, like I couldn't breathe- too scared of what they could do next.