Nothing can change my love towards you

"I really hope you are not going to jump"

I didn't react. I just let out a small sigh, I wanted to be alone right now.

"thought about doing it few minutes ago" I said after some silence.

"Can I come closer?"

"No. I might push you over the rails" I said, continuing to look at the full moon from the Astronomy Tower "I was kidding" I said after realizing he didn't move

"Bad joke"

"Thanks for the support, Potter"

I couldn't help but smirk at the stupid awkward moment we were in. Two people who absolutely hated each other were now here, watching the moon together.

"Why are you up here?"

"I can ask you the same" I said

"Wanted some space from everything"

I nodded.

"So you have the same reason?" He asked and I nodded again, I saw from the corner of my eyes that he was looking at me.

"Just spit out whatever you want to ask from me" I said. He was a nervous wreck.

"I just, I don't really understand you"

I chuckled at that.

"No like, not in a bad way"

"Sure"

"Really! I have seen you around the school, you- you don't really act like a- a-"

"Like my dad? Yeah. I am not him"

"No but, I don't know. Hermione once said that you look like you would be the sweetest friend to have, someone who would care-"

"And why are you telling me this?"

He stayed quiet, looking at the starry sky.

"I would say you are not as annoying as you look like"

He snorted.

"How's the patronus thing going? Lupin sometimes talks about it"

"It's- it's going well, I am mastering it step by step"

"That's good. As young as you are it's very impressive, even I can't conjure one"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Can I ask you something?"

"I can say no too, right?"

"You can"

"Shoot it"

"Could you give me some tips about quidditch? I- I saw your training and well, I have seen it previous years as well"

I looked over to him, he was looking at me. Our emerald green eyes looking into each others.

"We can have a training hour or day, I don't know. It's hard to tell you them here right now"

"Really?"

I thought for a moment, was I really going to give a Gruffindor boy, Harry Potter, a quidditch lesson?

"Sure. Dad is going to kill me, but that's fine"

"Thank you" he smiled so so brightly, even I found myself smiling a little "I- I should go and let you be alone"

I nodded.

He turned on his heels but I called his name one more time.

"Yes?"