Undeserved detention

I was sitting in his classroom with the Weasley twins and two first year students.

We were in a detention.

I had no idea what the others did, but I did not deserve this detention. Yesterday night I had sneaked out of Remus' quarters to go to my own dorm but I was caught by my father.

Remus probably had just heard the communication and came to check what was going on. Dad gave me a detention what I had to serve with him today, but Remus oh so kind man told him that he would give me a detention.

I thought I wouldn't actually get a detention, but here I was. I was sitting at the back of the classroom and watched as Remus talked with the first year students.

I had seen him talking with younger students all the time. Everyone absolutely loved Remus. Even if he was mad he didn't really show it. He talked things through and told the kids not to do whatever they did again.

Kids felt safe with him.

He let the first year students go and then turned his attention on the Weasley twins. He chuckled and shook his head.

"What did you boys did again?"

They snickered and subtly looked at my way. Then I understood that it was another prank on Slytherins.

I rolled my eyes and looked at them with a death glare. They saw it, they didn't laugh anymore.

Remus tried not to smile and hold his professional composure.

"We changed all the Slytherin shampoo bottles so their hair would turn after every minutes for an three hours"

I rolled my eyes again.

"All the things in this world and you didn't come up with a better prank?"

"Miss Snape" Remus said and sent me a warning glare. I leaned back in my chair and sighed.

"Just tell me what I have to do" I said

"There is files in my office what you can put in order"

I nodded and stood up, walking past him up the stairs. Remus quickly told the twins what they have to do and followed me upstairs.

"Do I really have to do that?" I whispered once he was there with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered a small no "but stay in the office and make sound from time to time"

"Mhmm"

Remus leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. His hands went from my waist to my ass and he lifted me up.

"Remus" I hissed "put me down" I whispered

"No" he groaned and placed me on top of his office table and kissed my neck. I let my head fall back to give him more access. He pressed his lower body against me what made the both of us moan a little.

"Remus, stop" I pushed him away from my body "twins are waiting for you"

"I can send them off ea-"

"No" I chuckled "go"

I pecked his lips one more time before he walked back to his classroom. I took a seat on his chair and even though I didn't have to, I started to clean his desk.

I pulled out the drawers and started to sort them.
I took out a bunch of papers and started to looked through them.

What seemed important I put aside but what seemed less important I threw into the bin. Remus was usually very neat person so it was kind of weird for his table to me that messy.

What caught my eye was a letter. It seemed old and wrinkled. I looked towards the door to make sure Remus wasn't there before I opened it and read it.

My dear Remus,

When you are reading this letter, I am not here anymore. Please, do not shed any tears, I am now in a better place. The past few months have been very painful for me. Your father took care of me every day, but I saw how painful it was for him too. You, my dear, had school and friends, I did not want to burden you.

The day you were born was the brightest day in my life. You brought to me and Lyall so much joy. To see you growing up into the man you are today has been the most beautiful thing.

My dear Remus, please take care of yourself. I know you and dad do not get along very well, but he still loves you a lot. Please, look after him as well.

And Remus, let yourself fall in love. Do not be scared of your condition. If she loves you, she won't care. To this letter is attached a ring. If you have found the one, marry her. Have kids. Live the life you deserve. Because you deserve everything in this world.

I will always be there for you. I will always be in your heart. I will look after you from the sky. You made my life so much better.

I love you, Remus

Mom"

I wiped away my tears and placed the letter on the table. Remus had told me about his mother. She seemed like a really wonderful woman and mother. She had fallen ill and had died when Remus had graduated school.

I heard the floors creaking and I quickly put the letter back in the drawer and  hid it under some papers. I ran my hands over my eyes and looked up just to see him entering the room.

His eyebrows raised and he smiled.

"So you still decided to clean up the mess?" He walked over to me and stood behind me, pressing a kiss on top of my head.

"Yeah. Seems like you don't have enough time for that"

"I really don't"

"How long are the twins in here?" I whispered

"For about twenty minutes"

"Let them leave early"

"I can't"

"Can I talk to you later?"

"'Course"

It was an hour later when we were laying on the couch and drinking our cup of tea.

"I just have a question, don't freak out or anything, yeah?"

He nodded.

"Do you want kids in the future?"