Just like Hogwarts

"I'll-" he pecked my lips "see" another kiss "you" and another kiss "soon" last kiss on my lips.

"Be safe" I whispered and hugged him "come to my room when you get back. I'll be here, waiting for you"

He nodded and hugged me back.

I took a deep breath, not wanting to let him go.

"You took your potion, right?"

"Yes. I should get going now"

"Okay" I leaned up and gave him another kiss before letting him go. Remus gave me a sad smile before he walked out of the room and apparated back to his cottage.

Abby came to my room few minutes later and sat down on my bed, letting out a sigh.

"What's up" I asked

"I am so tired"

"Go to sleep then" I laughed

"I don't want to"

"Hm"

"Do you wanna get drunk with me and Sirius?"

"I see you two are really close lately" I smirked

"We are friends"

"Just friends?"

"Just friends, let me remind you that I am still lesbian"

"Yes, yes, I know"

"So? Wanna get drunk?"

"I can't"

"Why?" She whined "oh my god- are you pregnant?"

"No! We haven't even had sex" I whispered "but I need to be there for him when he gets back in the morning so I can clean his wounds and take care of him"

"Aww"

"You are so weird today" I chuckled and Abby just rolled her eyes at me. She patted her knees before getting up and looking at me, trying to get me to say yes.

"I can just sit there and give some company, but I am not drinking"

"Okay. Come on then, loser"

I threw my pillow at her but she got away before it could hit her. She just threw it back at me and laughed.

We walked down the stairs and then to the living room.

"I am not drinking"

"What" Sirius asked as he started to pour the third glass "you and not dri- MERLIN! DID MOONY GET YOU PREGNANT?"

"No! Why are you both thinking that-"

"Because you are always drinking!"

"You make me sound like I am an alcoholic-"

"You are!"

"Jeez, thanks" I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the black leather couch "but no! I am not pregnant-"

"Them why aren't you drinking?"

I sighed "once again, I want to be there for him when he gets back and he needs me in my sober state more"

"Fine , fine" Sirius mumbled and sipped his whiskey.

I ended up sitting there with them for about two hours. I wasn't feeling the best. I was a third wheel in this room. Even though they talked to me, they always laughed at each other and didn't pay me attention for most of the time.

I wishes them a good night and walked up the stairs, but, I didn't went to my own room.

I went to Remus' room and looked around.

I walked over to the wardrobe to get him new pair of boxer briefs and a new shirt. I placed them on the bed and walked opened a shelf of the bedside table.

I took a new bar of chocolate and then I saw that one picture again.

Lily with a kid.

It was black and white pictures so I couldn't tell who was the baby, but, I places the picture in my back pocket and made a mental note to talk with Minerva about it.

I took the clothes and walked back to my own room.

I sneaked back downstairs and made a cup of tea to Remus. I put a spell on it so it would stay warm until he gets back.

When the time was getting closer, I prepared the bath for him and searched for bandaids, bandages and dittany.

I heard the door downstairs being shut close and then I heard quiet voices. I opened my room door and looked at Remus who was limping upstairs, leaning against Sirius.

I let them in and Remus crashes on the bed, groaning in pain. I thanked Sirius and told him that I'll get it from now.

I sat next to Remus and took his hand on mine, my other hands stroked his hair softly.

He hold his eyes closed, panted and squeezed my hand back.

"The potion didn't help?" I whispered and he shook his head

"All night I tried to get close to the house. I don't know" He whispered

I furrowed my brows and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"You are not up for a bath, are you?"

"I just want to sleep" he whispered

"Let me clean your wounds at least"

He nodded and opened his eyes, pushing himself into a sitting position.

"Give me a kiss, please"

I smiled and kissed him softly. When we pulled away, I started to clean his wounds and then heal them.

I had to silence the room so others wouldn't wake up or think something else was going on.

I tried to be as quick as possible.

My heart ached as he groaned and squeezed the sheets. But then I bandages his wounds and he felt a lot better.

He munched his chocolate and drank the tea.

"You don't have to do this to me, Venus. After everything I did to you, I don't deserve this kind of treatment"

"Shut up, Remus"

"I really mean it"

I looked up to him and scoffed.

"If you wouldn't be in pain I would slap you for such a stupid sentence"

He smiled shyly.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" He whispered

"There is no other opinion. Of course you are sleeping here"

He put on a new pair of underwear and laid back down under the covers. I put everything away before stripping out of my clothes, putting on one of his shirts and laying down next to him.

"Come here" he mumbled

"I am going to hurt you, so no-"

"Come here, it's fine"

"No-"

"I can't sleep without yo-"

"I don't care-"

"I am going to my own room then"

I groaned and scooped closer.

"Don't hurt yourself" I said as he wrapped his arms around me and hold me close to him.

"I won't"

I gave him a kiss on the lips before putting the light off and closing my eyes.

Everything felt just like back at Hogwarts.

——————————————
Wrote it while I was hangover as fuck. Also, feeling a bit unmotivated so uhm sorry if the chapters are boring or there is a lot of mistakes.

Trying my best to keep writing.