I missed you

It was few days later when I had just gotten out of a shower and saw a letter on my nightstand table.

I wrapped a towel around my head and took the letter.

The wasn't said from who it was.

Come here asap.

A smiled creeped on my face at first, but then I thought that maybe he is hurt or something is wrong.

I walked over to my wardrobe, pulled out my black pants, a black turtleneck and pair of black socks.

When I got dressed; I dried my hair quickly, put perfume on and quickly brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my bag, put his shirt and sweatshirt in it and made my way to the other side of the castle.

I took a deep breath and looked around before opening his classroom door. Of course, he wasn't in there.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door.

I jumped slightly when he opened the door immediately. I placed my hand over my heart and let out a sigh.

"Don't do this ever again" when I looked up I sighed in relief. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"Do you let me in or-" he chuckled and stepped aside. As soon as the door closed, he wrapped his strong arms around me.

I hugged him back as tightly as he hugged me.

"I missed you" he whispered into my ear

"I missed you too"

He pulled away slightly and cupped my cheeks. I wrapped my fingers around his wrists.

He looked at my eyes, my lips and then back to my eyes. I did the same to him. He wrapped his one arm around my waist while the other remained on my cheek.

He pulled me closer, leaned down and kissed me softly.

I whimpered slightly when we pulled away. He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Why did I need to come here as soon as possible?"

"Because I missed you so much these past days"

"Oh" I blushed and looked down. He placed a finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

"Are you busy or can you stay here?"

"I can stay here" he smiled and pecked my lips again. He took my hand in his and we walked over to the kitchen.

"I was just making tea, would you like some?"

"I am actually craving for hot chocolate"

"Ohh, I want that too"

I smiled and sat on the kitchen counter and watched as he started to make us hot chocolate.
He looked so handsome.

"How was it out there?" I asked, knowing damn well he wasn't out of the castle because of Albus orders.

"It was okay. I am tired though"

"I can see, you have bags under your eyes"

He shot me a glare but smiled.

I stood up and walked behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed deeply.

"Everything is alright, yeah? You didn't get hurt?"

"I didn't. Everything is okay"

I nodded against his back. Remus put something on the table and put his arms on top of mine.

"Don't worry about me, darling"

"I can't help it. You worry about me too"

"I do, quite a lot"

"Exactly, let me worry about you too" he lifted my hands and placed kisses over my knuckles.

"Go now, I'll bring hot chocolate soon"

Our Friday night was spent in each other arms; cuddling, sharing kisses, drinking wine and cooking together.

We both got tipsy from our second glass of wine, so making pasta was quite funny.

But of course, we were both turned on and couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. Slight touches here and there, kisses, accidental grinding.

Remus had just cooked the chicken when I walked over to him and placed my hands on his chest.

I cupped his cheek and brushed my thumb over his cheekbone. My hand slid down from his chest and I played with his belt while holding eye contact with him.

"Darling" he whispered "not yet"

"You want it" I smiled sweetly

"Yes, but-"

"Then let me take care of it" I palmed him through his pants. He groaned.

"Pasta is boiling" he whispered

"Turn the heat off"

"The things you do to me" He groaned and turned he heat off. "Let's go to bed" he gently took my hand and lead us over to his bedroom.

I furrowed my brows when he opened the room. He stopped with me.

"I- wh-" I didn't really know what to say.

"I wanted to do it sooner, trust me"

I looked over to him, such a big grin on my face, tears in my eyes.

I wrapped my arms so tightly around his neck and kissed him hard. He kissed me back with the same force.

He backed us towards the new bed. That new bed meant so much to me. He had thrown out the old bed because of him. Lockhart. Man who used me for a whole year, in that bed.

And now, the bed was gone.

Remus laid me down on the new mattress and started kissing my collarbone, moving down slowly.

"Remus, I- let me pleasu-" I was cut off when his lips crashed with mines again.

"Shh"

"Remus! What the hell!?" I shouted when Is aw myself from the mirror.

Remus opened the bathroom door and looked at me with confusion until he realized what I meant.

"You aren't a teenager" I said "my whole fucking neck is covered with dark hickeys"

"Sorry" he said. I looked over to him, we were both trying not to laugh. He walked over to me and stood behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we looked at each other through the mirror.

"I know you enjoyed getting them" he whispered. I rolled my eyes at him, but smiled.

"Should we continue cooking? As I recall, our pasta is halfway cooked"

"You think it's a good idea to go back to cooking?"

We both smirked.

"Wanna have a third round?" Remus whispered, placing kisses on my shoulder

"No" I whispered weakly

"Your body is betraying you, love"

"My body can't handle a third round after what we did"

"Okay" he whispered and hugged me from behind

"Sorry"

"don't apologize for that, my darling"

I smiled weakly.

"Let's continue cooking"

"It's two in the morning though"

"And I am hungry, so, we have to continue cooking" he said and took my hand, walking us back to the messy kitchen.