Everyone knows

Safe to say, everyone knew that Remus and I had a thing after they heard us having sex.

It was so ironical how we had just talked about not letting others know just yet, and now they found it out by themselves.

The glances we got through the whole lunch, I wished I could escape this place.

We still sat in different seats around the table and tried to avoid each other's glances.

The most insufferable was Sirius. The way how he tried to mock us all the time. It was the most random ways as well.

For example, Molly had made him a cup of tea and when Sirius took a sip, he said in high pitched voice "mm so good" and then winked at me.

I shook my head but found it quite funny how he mimicked us.

When the lunch was over, I helped Molly to clean the kitchen.

"We all saw how Remus and Tonks were not that close anymore, but no one asked anything" she said one moment.

I just hummed.

"Is it serious between you and him?"

"Uh, yeah, pretty much, yes"

"Young love, so beautiful"

I just chuckled and placed the last plates away.

We both walked to the living room where everyone were sitting. The kids were playing chess and the adults were chatting.

There was a place free just next to Remus. I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his thigh. He looked at me and smile softly. He took my hand in his, intertwined our fingers and kissed my knuckles softly.

"What are we talking about?"  I asked 

"Just some weird noises I heard this morning" Sirius said

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are jealous, aren't you" I joked.

"Oh I am immensely jealous. All I want is Remus" Sirius stood and and walked over to us. He grabbed Remus face and tried to give him a kiss, but Remus did everything to move away. Everyone in the room laughed at the two. 

"C'mon Remmy" Sirius said and still tried 

"Get off" Remus laughed. Sirius finally got to place a kiss on his cheek. He threw his hands up in the air and laughed. 

"We should marry now" he said 

"In your dreams, Padfoot" Remus said and wiped the cheek he was kissed at. I rested my head on top of Remus shoulder and closed my eyes, a small smile on my lips. He wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and the other held my hands. 

"You two are so cute it makes me sick" 

"Sirius, will you shut up for once?" Tonks said with a chuckle.

He gasped dramatically but we changed the subject.  There were people who wanted to talk about the order things, but with kids being in the same room we simply couldn't.

"Summer is coming to an end soon" 

"Kids are going to school, it will be so quiet in the house" 

"If Moony and Venus are her-"

"Sirius" I laughed and threw a pillow at him. "Will you shut up" 

The day continued boringly. The weather was horrible so we couldn't play quidditch either. 

Remus and I laid in my bed for most of the day, talking or taking a nap. 

But then the dreadful next day came and both of us were not ready for that order meeting. 

Sirius and Remus had a long talk where I couldn't be. But all he told me it was about Matilde. Remus probably just told about the situation to him. 

When Remus came back to my room,  he walked over to the window and looked out, hands on his hips. Such a dad move. 

I walked behind him and hugged him from behind. He placed his hands on top of mine and hold them.

"Everything okay?" I asked. 

He moved my hand over to his heard that was beating very fast.

"I am not ready to see her" He said. I slipped between him and the window, looking up to him, holding my hands on his chest. 

"It will be okay. Just as you said- we are going to ignore her, our eyes are only for each other" 

He nodded and leaned down for a kiss. 

We then heard communication from downstairs and realized it was time to go. We did not bother to go on separate times. Remus took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles, leading me out of the room. 

Hand in hand, we stepped into the kitchen, even more people seeing us together but no one said anything. 

I sat next to Remus and Remus next to me. Abby was now sitting on the other side of Sirius. 

I looked around, my eyes landing on Matilde who was looking between us and our intertwined hand. She raised her brows when Remus caught her glance. She wrinkled her nose and looked away. 

It was not long before dad and Albus walked in, both of their eyes falling on Remus and I. Dad hold his stoic face but I saw he was disappointed. 

The meeting started, there was not really any news to tell, it had been a quiet week. Albus introduced Matilde to us and shared some new tasks, nothing for me again. Even Remus got a small task and he was happy for that. 

"See? More time for our romance alone" Sirius said to me and winked. 

"Fuck off" I chuckled, so done with that man "You are insufferable, Black" 

"Your first compliment to me, how cute" he whispered

I flipped him off and took Remus' hands back in mine. Sirius placed his hand on his heart and sighed dramatically, earning quite many looks from others. 

When the meeting ended and it was dinner time, we found out that Matilde was staying. I wanted to talk to dad, but he once again disappeared. 

I just sat with Remus and chatted with him until we heard Matilde's voice.

"Remus" She said "Would you please be a gentleman and pour me a glass of wine" 

I saw he did not want to do that, but he still did. He opened a bottle of wine, he looked so hot while doing that and poured Matilde some wine. 

"What would you like to drink, love?" he turned to me. I blushed at the nickname he said in front of others. In front of her

"mm just water" 

He got me a glass and filled it before handing it to me and at the same time pressing a kiss on top of my head. He sat down and I smiled at him that he returned. 

"They are dating?" Ron...tried to ask it as a whisper but everyone heard.

"Yes, they are dating. It has been very obvious" Hermione said.

Remus and I just shook our heads, smiling at the bright witch.