"Darling"

"Can I have a word?"

"Yes, of course" professor Vincent said and leaned back on her chair, crossing her arms and looking at me. She had that stupid smile on her face what I hated.

"It seems like I am failing at arithmancy, I thought I should talk with you"

"Yes" she said and now leaned forwards "I can see your tests aren't as good as they were previous years"

She had looked at my files then.

"What do you think helps with the situation?"

"Maybe extra lessons, or... I don't know. Professor Lupin is my tutor, I can ask some help from him-"

"I think he can't help that much, even though he is very smart man. I can talk with him, maybe we can have some extra lessons from your tutoring time?"

"Yes, that sounds good"

"I will talk with him, I'll let you know then" she smiled. I nodded, bid her goodbye and made my way to my next lesson.

Potion was horrible. Dad shouted at everyone, even at me, even though I didn't made any mistakes.

And from that I felt my mood dropping.

It was lunch time when I sat in the Slytherin table, looking at the Ravenclaw table for a certain blonde girl.

It wasn't until the very end when she walked in with her friends, laughing.

I got up and walked over to her, not paying attention to curious classmates or few professors at the Head Table.

"Abby?" I asked, a small smile on my lips. She turned to me and smiled.

"Venus, hi!"

"Can I talk with you just for a second?"

"Of course" she told others she will be back in a moment and then we made our way out of the hall.

"Do you have plans for tonight?"

"Other than doing my homework, I have nothing planned"

"I know tomorrow is a school day, but I have some cannabis, would you like to- you know?"

"Of course" she laughed "how does ten o'clock sound?"

"Perfect. Where?"

"Astronomy Tower?"

"Alright, see you there"

"See you" we smiled at each other and she made her way back to the Great Hall. I started to walk towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

Turning around a corner I saw what I never wanted to see again. Professor Vincent and Remus close up and touchy with each other.

His one arm was on her back and the other cupping her cheek. Her hands were both on his chest.

I hold my gaze down and walked past them.

"Miss Snape!" I stopped in my track, jaw clenched and turned to look at them, there was now distance between them.

I waited for her to continue.

"I talked with Professor Lupin, he agreed to our offer"

"Good" I said simply

"I'll see you tomorrow" she said, smile on her lips. I nodded and walked to Lupin's classroom.

The whole lesson I stayed quiet, not really paying attention to anything. Sometimes when I looked up, he was quick to look at me.

Seemed like he desperately tried to catch my eye.

I doodled on my parchment or simply zoned out. And when it was the end of the lesson, he told me to stay back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Clearly there is something-"

"It's my own problem, I'll work harder next time if that's what you are concerned about"

"No, I am concerned about you"

"There's nothing to be concerned about. I am absolutely okay"

"You don't look like your usual self"

"Clearly you don't know me then" I snapped

"Venus what happened?" He asked in more gentle tone.

"I don't know" I whispered, realizing how stupidly I had acted. I sat down on my chair, hid my face into my hands. "I don't know"

I soon felt his hands on top of my knees. I wiped my tears and looked at him.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"It's alright" he whispered back.

"Can- can I hug you?"

He simply nodded and stood up, pulling me up with him. I wrapped my arms around him and hid my face against the soft fabric of his cardigan.

He hold me as tightly as I hold him. He put his chin on top of my head and closed his eyes.

We stood there, holding each other. I let out silent sobs and he whispered that everything will be okay.

"Let's go upstairs?" He whispered and I nodded. He put his hand on lower back and guided me up to his office.

I sat down on the sofa, he made me tea.

When he sat down I looked at him, he nodded and I cuddled next to him. He wrapped his arms around me again and hold me like before.

"I'm sorry" I whispered again

"Don't apologize darling"

Darling.

"I am bothering you, aren't I?" I whispered and wiped my tears, ready to push myself up from the sofa.

He wrapped his arm around me again and pulled me down to his side.

"No" he whispered. I placed my head on his chest, just under his chin. I felt how he placed a kiss on top of my head "you are never bothering me"

We didn't talk, I didn't want him to know what was going on. In the back of my mind, I still thought he was tired of me.

Without noticing, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

"I am scared they want me to go back to the hospital"

It was two in the morning. Me and Abby were laying on the Astronomy Tower's floor, smoking weed and having a deep conversation.

"Why?" She whispered

"Because I am mentally so unstable. No ones really knows it, but still"

"I am sure no one wants you to go back there"

"I can only hope" I chuckled sadly. "Do you want me to shut up? I feel like I-"

"No, I like to listen. If you feel comfortable then you can tell me your problems, I am not going to tell them to anyone else"

"I like to come up here and just think about things. I am not doing it often, just when I am so done with life"

"I hope you aren't planning on jumping down or anything"

"No, don't worry"

"You can tell me, whatever it is"

"I just- there is so much going on, but at the same time nothing. I am feeling millions of emotions yet I am so empty"

"I wish I won't live much longer"

I whispered.