Hospital wing

Another morning, another day of being sick.

It had gotten worse. With temperature I also got a cold. I had a runny nose, sore throat and I was coughing a lot. And I mean a lot.

I couldn't even breath normally because something really tickled my throat what made me cough all the time.

I was still with Remus, he didn't let me be in my own dorm alone. But we made sure that dad and Minerva would also get some information about me so they wouldn't worry or barge into my dorm, only to find it empty.

I had talked with Abby. She was the informant. Abby brought me food and brought me medicine when needed. That's what we told to Minerva and Severus.

Abby knew that I was spending the time with my boyfriend and she didn't complain. I was thankful for her.

But now here I was. I was sitting at the edge of the bed, elbows resting on my knees and my head between my hands.

I let out a big sigh what was followed with a cough.

Remus sat down next to me and placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing small circles on it with his thumb.

"It takes just ten min-"

"I am tired, Remus" I sighed "Just give me some time and I'll get up"

I had to visit Poppy. I didn't want it. Remus and I even had a small fight about it. Even now I didn't really know if we were on good terms or not.

I know he wanted to bicker back, but bit his tongue to stay quiet.

I pushed myself up and walked over to our closet. Yes, it was our closet. Most of my clothes were here.

I picked up some warm clothes and changed slowly, still really weak. After changing, I made my way over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Remus combed my hair and braided my hair. I taught him how to do a single braid.

He pressed a kiss on my cheek and I turned myself around in his arms. I looked up to him, a sad and confused look on my face.

"Do you want me back after or should I go to my dorm?" I whispered

"What do you want to do?" He also whispered "I would like you to come back, but I would also understand if you want to be on your own"

"No, I really want to come back here, but I just don't want us to bicker. I don't like it"

"I am sorry" he nodded

I nodded and rested my head against his chest.

We both wrapped our hands around each other and hugged. What ruined our moment was another coughing fit.

Remus rubbed my back before wrapping his sweater around my body.

"Let's go, love" he whispered. Well, I was going alone. I wrapped his scarf around my neck and made my way out of the classroom, making sure no one would see me.

I was thankful that the infirmary was quite close to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

"Hello" I said, my voice ragged

"Oh, Venus, I was waiting for you. Go and lay down"

I laid down to the closest bed and waited for her to return. Poppy checked my fever and asked me a lot of questions about how am I feeling and how has the week been for me.

I answered to everything.

"You are not going to school the next week either, I will let your professor know about it-"

"But-"

"No buts. You need time to heal and then to recover"

I sighed. Knowing, I couldn't really say anything.

Poppy took some tests before she let me go. I instantly made my way back to Remus' apartment.

Remus was not there when I got back. I frowned a little, he didn't tell me he had to go somewhere. I shrugged it off and made myself a cup of tea.

I walked over to his office and opened a stash where I knew he hold all of his chocolate. I took one bar and made my way back to bed.

When Remus came back after twenty minutes, he told me he had a talk with Severus.

"Boring professor talks, don't worry about it" he said when I asked what they talked about. I rolled my eyes at him, but didn't say anything.
"You thief. You took my chocolate"

"I was sure you wouldn't mind giving some chocolate to your girlfriend who is ill, seems like I was wrong" I said, smirk on my face.

"Of course I wouldn't mind" He whispered and cupped my cheeks, kissing the tip of my nose. He sat down on the bed, next to me and took the bag what Poppy gave me.

"That's- that's a lot of potions"

"Yeah, I already don't remember half of them so I have no idea for what they are or when I have to take them"

"You and your memory"

I hit him slightly with my hand. We both laughed.

I placed the cup of tea on the nightstand table and Remus took it as a cue to lay next to me, pull me against his body and hug me tightly.

"Get better quicker" he whispered against my head "I don't complain about you being here everyday and in my bed, but I miss you"

"Miss me?"

"Yeah. Just, seeing you in classes or hallways. I miss the way you barge into my office at some ungodly hour and say you want chocolate, even though you are here- asking the same, I miss you"

"Remus" I chuckled "What's going on?"

"Nothing" he looked up to me, his eyes sad "I love you, a lot"

"I love you too" I whispered and stroked his hair "a lot"

I pecked his lips before pushing him down on his back so I could lay on top of him.

Remus ran his hand over my back and then over my ass, giving it a squeeze.

"Remus" I whispered

"Hm?" His hands roamed over my body. He took a hold of my hips and rolled us over so he was hovering over me.

I placed my hands on his chest to stop him.

"Remus, I am not ready yet. I am still so weak"

He shut his eyes and nodded, dropping his head into the crook of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my chest before laying down on his back again.

"I am going to take a shower" he said

"A cold one?" I smirked

"Yes" he pushed himself up and walked over to the wardrobe to get new clothes. I laughed at him.

Remus walked over to me again and gave me a long passionate kiss. It definitely turned me on. But I still had a fever and I was so weak, I barely had the energy to lift my arm.

I looked down at the growing bulge in his pants.

"Like what you see?" He asked casually while taking a towel from a drawer.

I cleared my throat and smirked.

"Maybe"

He winked at me before going to take a shower. After he came back, we took a nap together, made dinner and after all of that Remus helped me with my homework.

He took the time to look up all the potion what Poppy gave me and made me drink the ones I needed to.

It was around midnight when I felt my temperature rising once again. I curled up against Remus' side, he wrapped his arm around me in his sleep and hold me there in warm.