Quidditch

It was finally one warm and sunny Saturday.

My morning was amazing.

I woke up in a good mood, I had breakfast with Lucian and Morgan as usual. We agreed to spend our night together, just having few drinks and maybe even get high.

I saw Abby, we shared few words before I made my way over to dad's office.

I talked with him. He questioned my good mood. I just told him I had a good sleep after a long time.

He asked about school but I shut him up very quickly about this. I told him I don't want to ruin my mood with school talk.

He rolled his eyes at me, but stayed quiet.

"I have not seen you around the castle anymore" he said

"I have stayed in my room for most of the time" I lied, hoping he would believe it.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Haven't felt like going out and everything"

"I talked with Minerva today" he said. I stopped spinning with his chair and looked up to him.

"Yes?"

"You are staying this summer with me or what is your plan?"

"Uhm yeah, with you. I don't even know if I will get into the team. Until I don't have an actual job I can't really buy myself an apartment"

He nodded.

"Actually" I said, catching his attention once more "is the quidditch pitch free today? I- I thought maybe I can go and try playing it today. Just alone"

He smiled at me

"Can I come and watch?"

"No! Maybe tomorrow, not today"

"Very well. If I am going to the teachers lounge I will let you know if the pitch is free"

"Thanks"

————————

I pulled the quidditch robes over my head, not managing to suppress down the smile on my lips.

I was smiling so brightly. It had been months, almost a year without playing quidditch.

It was something that I really loved. Now, when I had the chance to play it again I felt like a kid in the candy shop.

I pulled on my boots, took my gloves and made my way out of my dorm. I got a lot of surprised looks in the common room.

There were few closer friends who asked if they could come and watch, but I said no. I just wanted to be alone when getting back to the sport.

"Looking hot, love" Lucian called, he had just stepped out of his dorm. I flipped him off but laughed anyway.

"I am going, I will be back by dinner"

"Don't get hurt"

I nodded and made my way out of the common room.

The halls were filled kids who were walking around, probably going outside as well. I really tried not to get mad at the little kids who were walking so slowly.

Once I made my way out and was out of the sight to others, I lit my smoke and took a deep inhale of it.

It took me five minutes to make my way over to the pitch. I walked over to the broom cupboard and took out my broom what have just gathered dust for a really long time.

I first cleaned the broom without using any magic. When this was done, I put it aside and started to warm myself up.

A year ago, I was definitely in a better shape. It was easy to run at least three big laps without getting tired, but now, it was quite difficult to even ran a lap.

After running I stretched myself and did few run exercises.

And then it was time to get my broom.

I smiled when I positioned it between my legs and pushed myself up into the air.

It felt so free to be up in the air and just fly as quick as you wanted to. To feel the cold wind against your warm cheeks. To do the tricks I was so scared to do when I was younger.

Everything felt so calming.

I didn't realize I had missed flying this much.

At one point I flew back down to free the golden snitch.

Unknowingly, I played for a few hours, not even realizing it was way past dinner time. One would ask how I didn't get tired or bored the whole time, and I wouldn't even had an answer for them.

I packed my things, placed my broom back to cupboard and made my way quickly back to my dorm.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and made my way to the kitchens. The house elves gave me some food.

I was stopped when the doors opened and my boyfriend walked in. We were both surprised to see each other, but smiled brightly anyway.

"Hello" he said and walked over to me, looking around for a moment before placing a kiss on my forehead

"Hi" I smiled.

One of the house elves came and asked what they could do for Remus. He just wanted tea and chocolate. As usual.

When we were left alone then Remus took a seat next to me and pulled me even closer to him. I rested my head on top of his shoulder.

"What were you up to today? I didn't see you the whole day"

"I was playing quidditch"

"Really?"

"Mhmm"

"How was it? I would have loved to see you play-"

"I didn't let anyone come, I wanted to be alone today"

"Oh. Is everything alright, love?"

"Yes" I looked up to him. He nodded before pecking my lips. "Can I come to yours tonight?"

"Of course" he pecked my lips one more time. And once again. And again.

"We are not going to make out in here" I mumbled against his lips. He nodded and pulled back.
"I'll go and tell boys that we are not going to drink tonight, and then I-"

"You can come to mine later, if you have plans that's fine. You should go and enjoy some time together with them"

"You think so?"

"Yes"

"I'll come to yours around two, is that okay?"

"Absolutely perfect"

"Okay" I pulled him down for a kiss "I love you"

"I love you more"

————————
Just an update: I probably failed my first exam and I have my english exam on Tuesday so pray for me hahaha! We all can see that my english is not good😩