You changed everything

I was confused when Remus wanted me to stay after class. He promised me he would be quick to say the things he had to say.

Abby and the boys left without me. I walked up to him and when the last person left the classroom he turned quickly to me.

"Wh-"

"Tonight, be ready at 7 o'clock and wear something elegant, but make sure the outfit is warm"

"What" I asked

"Just do as I say. Tonight, 7 o'clock"

"Where are we goi-"

"I am not telling you" he took my hands in his and pulled me closer "now, go to potions, you have a test there"

He quickly kissed me on my lips and wished me good luck. He let go of me just as the door opened and another class walked in.

I was so confused. I looked at him with my furrowed brows before slowly turning in my heels and making my way out of the classroom.

What the hell is going on.

—————————————————

I had no other choice than to get ready.

After my lessons, I quickly took a shower in my dorm and got dressed.

I chose to wear black high waisted pants and a simple white long sleeved shirt. I put on my silver rings, a silver necklace and silver earrings.

I added perfume and looked at myself through the mirror few more times.

I felt quite beautiful.

One last smile and I made my way out of my dorm. I saw boys but they knew better than to ask me where I was going.

I happily skipped over to the classroom but frowned when I found it empty. I walked up the stairs and his office was also empty.

"Remus" I called, no answer. I checked the clock on his wall to see it was exactly seven pm.

I knocked on his apartment door, no answer.

"Remus?"

Silence.

I turned on my heels and I was faced with a chest. I looked up to see my hot boyfriend grinning down at me.

"Dickhead" I breathed out and placed my hand on my rapidly beating heart.

"Sorry" he wasn't sorry at all "you look stunning" he whispered

"Thank you" I blushed and looked away.

He chuckled what made me look up to him. Remus cupped my cheek and simply admired me.

"What's going on?" I laughed

He shook his head and leaned down to kiss me.

"Now, we have to sneak out of the castle" was all he said.

When I asked what was going on or where we were going I got no answers. Remus simply smiled.

When we had snuck out of the castle, we sat down in a carriage.

"Do you see the thestrals?"

"I do" Remus said "do you?"

"Yes"

We didn't ask how or what had happened. Well, for him it was obvious, he had been in a war. For me, I didn't explain.

The ride was almost 30 minutes long and when we got down he told me we have to walk for about 15 minutes.

I shot him a death glare at what he just grinned.

"It's all worth it" he said and took my hand in his.

"For me it seems like you are planning on murdering me" I joked as we walked through a forest.

"You are such a clever witch, that was exactly what I was planning to do"

"Knew it"

But after the fifteen minutes of walking all my weird thought vanished as we arrived at the destination.

Deep in the forest was a magical pond. There were magical plants everywhere and the place looked like it was from some muggle fantasy book.

"It's so fucking beautiful in here"

Remus smiled and leas me over to our picking place.

I sat down on the blanket and he followed me.

Remus handed me a glass of champagne and smiled at me.

"You like it here?" He knew the answer. He saw how amazed I was by everything in here.

"I love it. How- how did you even found this place?"

"It was years ago, one full moon"

"Oh"

Remus sat behind me and I leaned against his chest.

"It's so peaceful in here" I whispered and closed mu eyes

"It is"

We didn't talk for about ten minutes. We sipped our drinks and relaxed in each other's presence.

"Venus?"

"Hm?"

"School is coming to an end soon-" I sat up and turned myself so I was facing him "I want to know what you really want in the future or how you see us in the next month?"

"Clearly I want to continue this relationship with you, Remus, no question in that. But we can't come out to the public just after the graduation. I'll try to find a flat to myself and we can visit each other everyday"

He nodded at everything I said.

"I am going to, hopefully, play quidditch. You have your summer free what means we have plenty of time to be together. We'll see what's going to happen in September"

"You have no idea how much I love you" was all he said. I blushed again and Remus leaned down to kiss me again.

When we pulled away, we moved so I could sit on his lap. Our foreheads were pressed together and our arms were around each other.

"I never imagined I could fall in love with someone and feel so safe" I whispered "I always thought that love wasn't for me and I could never feel that way I do now"

"Same" he whispered "but you changed everything"

"So did you" I pecked his lips "I love you just as much as you love me"