Leaving for Hogwarts

It was the day when kids would be going back to school. The house was not quiet at all. People were running around and yelling, making sure everything was packed and ready.

Remus and I just wanted to sleep. We were both tossing around, trying to get comfortable in each other's arms, but it was impossible.

"We should just get up" I whispered into his ear.

"Mm"

Remus laid on his back, the blanket falling so it was not covering his chest. I moved so my head was resting on his scarred chest and my hand on his stomach.

I looked as my fingers were tracing the scars.

"We should say goodbye to Harry and others as well"

"Mhmm"

"Remus" I chuckled and pushed myself up, looking at him. I brushed his hair out of his face before leaning down and kissing his lips.

He was ready to wrap his arms around me but I slipped away before he had the chance.

"Mhh, love, come back"

"Nope, get your ass up"

He finally opened his eyes and sighed.

"Throw me my boxers, please"

"Hmm, let me think, no" he rolled his eyes at me before getting up from the bed and waking over to me. I squealed as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to the bed.

"No?" He asked in his low morning voice

"No" I whispered

"I might teach you some lessons young lady"

"You mean like DADA or potio-" he wrapped his fingers around my neck and squeezed it a little, his knee putting pressure between my legs. I moaned at the feeling.

"You litt-"

The door opened with a bang and the first instinct was to look at who interrupted us, but Remus thankfully laid on top of me and pulled a blanket over our naked bodies.

"woahhh" Abby said and shut her eyes, turning around "you two are soooo disgusting" she groaned and shut the door.

"It was our cue to get out of the bed" I said

He mumbled something under his breath and then pushed himself up. My eyes wandered around his body as he searched for his clothes.

"Get up" he threw me his shirt and his sweatpants. For himself he took formal clothes as always.

I walked to the bathroom to clean myself first. When I got out, Remus was already out of the room.

I put on his clothes, even his fluffy socks. I looked like homeless. My hair was also in a messy bun.

I skipped downstairs where people were eating breakfast.

"Morning" I said happily. When I saw Abby's disgusted face I just laughed. I kissed Remus' cheek and sat down next to him.

"Kids, ready to go to school?" I asked them. All I got was tired nods that made everyone laugh.

"Matilde, you aren't teaching anymore?" I asked

"No" she said, looking at me like I was a piece of shit.

"Why not?"

"Person information"

I showed her my best fake smile. Remus placed his hand in my thigh, stopping me to make some comments.

The tension in the room was heavy. The adults all knew that Remus and Matilde had a relationship when they were younger. Kids on the other note had no idea.

"It is really sad  that Remus is not our teacher anymore" Hermione said. Remus eyes lit up at that and he smiled at her.

"I agree" Ginny said "you were the best Defense Against the Dark Arts professor"

"I agree as well" I said and smiled mischievously. Remus nipped my side before we laughed.

"I am glad to hear that. Maybe one day" He said

"Do you remember if we talked that we should be professors together" I said quietly to Remus.

"I do" he turned towards me and smiled

"Did Albus know you and Venus had a relationship while she was still your student?" Matilde asked. Ron chocked on his porridge and others had wide eyes as well.

"This is not a place to talk about that"

"Matilde, drop it"

She just rolled her eyes and stood up, walking out of the room. It was awkward silence for a moment before Sirius brought up some random ideas to talk about.

Soon Molly started to bustle around the house once again, telling everyone that they were going to be late...even though they were not.

After we sent everyone away, me and Remus went back to our room, Abby and Sirius joined us.

Remus and I cuddled against the headboard and the two just sat somewhere on the big bed.

"Have I told you that you two are sickeningly cute? But also very disgusting?" Abby asked

"Quite a few times, yes"

"Good"

"Can we go outside? Like, for a walk or something?" I asked them

Sirius looked at me like I was dumb, I stared at him back with the same expression.

"Turn into a dog you mutt" I said. Remus laughed at him. "You aren't really any better" I said to Remus but gave a kiss on his neck.

"If Albus gets to know abo-"

"He won't know. Don't be such a loser, Remus, have some fun"

The old man sighed but after some time he agreed.

Abby clapped her hands together and stood up.

"Finally we can get out of the house"

Sirius turned himself into a dog and chased Abby out of the room.

"I swear to Merlin Abby isn't gay and is actually in love with Sirius" I whispered to Remus. He laughed and hugged me tighter.

"I was thinking the same thing"

"Good minds think alike" I said and looked up at him. He looked down at me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Let's get up now"

We got dressed and walked downstairs, finding Abby and a black dog patiently waiting for us.

I smirked as I attached a leash to Sirius. He growled at me and literally rolled his eyes.

"Act like a dog, please" I said.

Remus took my hand in his and we started to walk down the street, Abby walking next to us.

"Wanna walk him?" I asked Abby. She shook her head.

We were walking for about ten minutes when I saw a truck that was selling different kinds of sweets.

"Honey? Do you have your wallet with you?" I asked Remus

"Yes, why?"

"Can we get some ice-cream?"

Remus bought to all of us, even to Padfoot an ice-cream. There were tables so we sat down and enjoyed the time out of the house.

We ended up walking about an hour around the neighborhood. When we finally got back home, Molly was worried sick, but was glad we were safe.

Remus and I went to have a nap in our bedroom whilst Abby and Sirius went to his room to...talk.