Future plans

"No but seriously, I really want that"

"You should start working for that then"

"I've been working for that my entire life! Mother gave birth to me and I was already working to be a quidditch player"

Dad snorted at that.

"You really want that? To risk you-"

"Life is full of risks anyway. You know how much I love quidditch. I have always dreamed about being a professional player"

"You have never told me that"

"Because I was scared" I groaned "whatever I want to do, you don't support"

"I support you, no matter what you choose to do. It's about your safety. It's really dang-"

"I know, I know, I know" I interrupted. Tired of the speech about everything being dangerous.
"Working with potions is as dangerous as quidditch"

"It is not-"

"Yes, it is"

Dad rolled his eyes at me and shook his head, but smiled anyway.

"Do you know when are the tryouts?"

"No idea"

"You better look up then"

"Really? You let me?"

"If that's what you truly want. It's your life, you are an adult and I can't stop you from doing what you truly like"

"Oh my Merlin" I whispered "I am going to look for tryouts right now"

I stood up, kissed dad on the cheek and ran out of the room.

Dad chuckled and shook his head once again.

Everyone must have thought that I was crazy when I ran through the halls of Hogwarts. A big smile on my face.

"Johnny boy!" I laughed when I got to his office.

At first, he wanted to say to stop calling him that, but when he saw the biggest smile on her face after so long, he couldn't be mad.

He reflected that same smile, even though he didn't know what was happening.

"I need to go to the town!"

"Why" he asked

"I- dad- oh my god! I can't believe it"

"What's going on?"
He laughed. I looked up to him. He had stood up and walked over to me, he placed his hands on my shoulders to get some attention.

"I haven't told you what I want to do after school, have I?"

"No?"

"Okay, sit down"

Remus sat on his office chair and I sat on the table in front of him.

"Okay, so, basically, since I was young- I have always liked quidditch. And I was so scared to tell dad what I want to do after school because I was sure I couldn't get that. But now, Merlin, there's like a good energy in me that tell me that I can be th-"

"Slow down" he laughed "you are rambling"

"I want to be a professional quidditch player. Always have wanted to be. But I was scared to tell dad. I told him like fifteen minutes ago and he told me to look out when are the tryouts"

"That's amazing, love"

"Yes!" I laughed "Merlin, imagine me being a quidditch player....crazy"

Remus chuckled and looked at me