12 Grimmauld Place

"I am sure it would be the best decision" Albus said

"I don't even know this place, I don't know the people" I groaned.

A week later, I had finally gotten in touch with Albus. He had told me to come to come to Hogwarts to tell me about the order and what was about to happen.

"I understand, but this is for the best. It is for your own safety"

"When do I have to move there?"

"Tomorrow. There is another order meeting today, you will come there with Severus. He should be here any moment now. He helps you to move to the Grimmauld Place"

I sighed and nodded. As on cue there was knocking on the door. It opened and revealed dad. I stood up and walked over to him, hugging him.

We hadn't seen each other for a very long time now.

"We should get going" he said

"Goodbye" I said

We apparated over to my apartment and made dad a cup of coffee.

"I do not like that you decided to join the order"

"Dad" I sighed "You are all there. I just can't-"

"I can't lose you, Venus. As a father, it pains me that you chose to fight-"

"Don't start with the guilt trip, please"

He sighed and looked as I packed my things.

"You are not going to talk me out of this"

"You should go with Theodore to another cou-"

"No. I am not going with Theo. I am staying here, going to fight in this fucking war"

"Why must you be so stubborn?"

"It's not being stubborn. Voldemort is back, everyone's life is at risk. You have no other choice than accept that I am going to meet with the Order"

He didn't say anything.

"Is your- is your mark completely back?" I asked after a while

"Yes" he said quietly and pulled up his sleeve. I grimaced and looked up to him

"Are you just going to ignore the calls?"

"Yes" he said. I didn't know that he was lying.

"Be safe, yeah? I can't lose you either" I whispered. Dad nodded.

"We should go soon" he said to change the subject. I nodded and walked to my bedroom to change the clothes.

When we finally apparated on the street where the house was supposed to be, I was even more confused.

"Where's the fucking house" I asked

Dad rolled his eyes and gave me a piece of paper. I took it, looked at it and then at him.

"Really not in the mood to play some mind games or hide and seek with a house"

He sighed, frustrated.

"Silently, in your mind, read or think about what's written in the paper"

"You think I am dumb?"