Party and pickles

"Truth or dare?" Pansy asked me

"Dare" I smirked

"Give Lucian a lap dance for twenty seconds"

There were whistling and laughing around the common room.

My drunken state didn't care about anything in that moment.

I smirked and walked over to Lucian. He placed his hands on my hips, I let him do that. I slowly moved my hips in front of him, accidentally touching him.

When his hands started to roam around my body, I stopped. I told them that the time was over and walked back to my seat.

"It's my turn now, isn't it?"

I span the bottle and it landed on Flint.

"Flint, Flint, Flint" I tutted "truth or dare?"

"Truth" he smirked. His ugly teeth showing.

"What was the reason you didn't let me join with quidditch team again?"

"I was jealous. You are better player than me"

I smirked again. Glad he finally admitted it.

"Took you long enough to finally say it"

Others laughed as well.

The game went on for about twenty minutes until people wanted to take shots again.

This time...body shots.

"Snape, lay down"

"No!" I protested

"Yes! Lay down, beautiful" Lucian said. I frowned at him, he knew damn well how insecure I was about my body.

"Let Olivia lay down. She has pretty body"

She didn't mind it. She winked at me and took off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. Boys of course whistled and shouted.

She laid down and guys placed salt between her breasts whilst she hold the shot glass between her teeth.

I watched from the side as guys licked her body and then took a shot of tequila, then taking a bite off a lime.

It was fun.

"Snape, your turn" Olivia shouted. I shook my head, but they told me I had to do it. "Come on, pretty girl" she said again.

I rolled my eyes at what people laughed.

"Like father like daughter" some said. The eye roll was such a dad thing what I learnt from him.

I hovered over Olivia, she was smiling at me.

"Come on" she placed the glass between her lips and watched me. I licked the salt off between her breasts and took the shot glass, throwing my head back to swallow all the liquid.

"That was sexy" we heard different people saying. Me and Olivia just laughed.

I stood back up and helped her up as well.

"Well, that was fun"

"It was, wasn't it"

Morgan turned the music up what lead us people to dance around and scream from the top of their lungs.

"What time is it?" I asked from Morgan

"No Idea! Don't really care either"

I laughed, no care in the world. I just missed Remus.

I told him I would go there tonight. He told me I won't make it because of the party. I wanted to prove him wrong.

But I decided to stay for a bit longer.