Annoyed with everyone

First week of school was almost done and I was exhausted. Really fucking exhausted.

When my last lesson was over, I made my way to my dorm. I took off my clothes and looked at myself through the bathroom mirror.

My shoulder was practically purple. I didn't go to see Pomfrey nor I told about the hit to dad. It was swallowed and it looked pretty horrible.

I pulled on my oversized shirt and laid down on the bed. I pulled on my warm covers and with that I was fast asleep.

And when it was time to get up, I didn't want to do it at all. I wasn't a person who could easily sleep at daytime and when I did, I was feeling shit afterwards.

I was still so tired, like the sleep didn't help at all. Either way, I pushed myself up from the bed and padded over to the bathroom.

It was Friday night, the school was done so I didn't put on my school robes. I chose to wear black jeans with a white turtleneck. I put on my rings as always, made myself look presentable and made my way to the potion classroom.

The door was already opened. I walked into the classroom, put my bag down and took my cauldron from the backroom.

I continued to brew my potions, at the same time writing down notes and making the test.

"How is it going?" I jumped when I heard dad's dull voice just next to me

"You scared me" I sighed and put a hand over my heart.

The corners of his mouth moved up slightly.

"Uhm everything seems alright, should be done soon"

"Good" he walked up to his table and probably started to grade his papers.

"What's the plans over weekend?" I asked

"Work"

"Boring. Uhm I thought that maybe I can go to Hogsmeade?"

When I didn't get an answer I looked up. He was looking at me, eyebrows raised.

"Why do you need to go there?"

"Just- haven't been there for a while"

"It's not safe to go there alone"

"There's so much people dad, what could happen?"

"I am not letting you go alone"

"But if Morgan and Luci-"

"No" he said quickly

"So I can't go" I sighed, my mood was ruined.

"The next trip is in three weeks"

"But I want-"

"Venus" he said sternly and I shut up. It was better not to press his buttons.

I brewed my potion, few professor walked by- talking with dad and soon they left.

What caught my attention was Matilde Vincent. When she walked into the room she was smiling brightly, she was always smiling as I saw.

"Severus" she said and stepped into the room "oh, little Snape is here too, hello" she smiled at me

"It's miss Snape" I said. The dislike for her was huge.

She did a fake smile and walked up to dad's table. She talked in a low voice so I could not hear what they were talking about.

She wasn't there for long. Only for a few minutes and then she left.

"Merlin, why did Albus chose her as a professor?" I mumbled

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I just don't like her"

"Neither do I" he said slowly

"Why?"

"We were at school together. She was- not a pleasant person to be around I would say"

"What did she do?"

"I don't have the time to tell you that today"

"Why you and Lupin don't ge-"

"Venus- drop it. Do your work"

Once again I was annoyed.

When I finished with the potion, he graded quickly my test and told me I passed it. I took my things, not really wanting to be in his presence in that moment and made my way to Lupin's classroom.

The classroom door was ajar, I peeled in but he wasn't there. Then, I heard music coming from upstairs and made my way up to his office.

The office door was also slightly ajar so I pushed it opened and stilled, my eyes widening.

Professor Vincent was sitting on top of the table, lupin standing between her legs. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. She was pulling him towards her by his tie. His hands were on her hips. Faces only few inches apart.

They were very close.

They both turned to look at me and Lupin quickly took a step back, clearing his throat. Vincent on the other hand sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Uh- sorry for interrupting. I'll come back in Mond-"

"No, no. It's okay. Uh, Matil- professor Vincent was just about to leave"

The look what she sent to him didn't show that she was about to leave.

"No, I'll uhm, I'll see you on Monday professor. Sorry again for interrupting"

"Wait" he called when I was down in the classroom, almost out of the door.

I stopped and turned to look at him. He walked quickly down the stairs and walked over to me.

"What was the matter anyway? Is there something wrong?"

"No. I just came to tell you that I passed my potion test and everything"

"Oh, that's good. That's very good. Do you have any thoughts about what you'll take next?"

Remus wanted for her to stay. He wanted nothing more than to have a cup of tea with her in his office. He wanted to look at her, she looked so beautiful in his eyes. The casual yet formal clothes, the messy bun- she seemed perfect.

He had to fight against the urge to check her out. He hold the eye contact, making sure not to look at her lips or something else.

"Maybe transfiguration? I don't know"

"Well, you have some time to think. If you need any help with choosing then let me know, I'll be here for you"

"Thank you sir. Once again, truly sorry for interrupting"

"Don't worry"

"Enjoy the time withe woman "you are not dating" " I mocked him and winked. His eyes widened and he spluttered again.

"Venus-"

"Goodbye" I laughed and shut the door behind myself.

I stopped laughing, letting out a big sigh. It hurt. For some reason it fucking hurt. I just hoped I wouldn't see something like that never again.

It was Friday night, I thought. There would be a party in the common room and I wasn't really a person who loved to party.

But I loved to drink.

Just with the thought of drinking, I sneaked out of Hogwarts to Hogsmeade.