Hogsmeade

It was finally Hogsmeade weekend. I was sure dad wouldn't let me go, but he did.

I put on a white turtleneck and a cardigan. I put on my trousers and then took my coat, my scarf and made my way to dad's office.

I knocked gently and then opened it. My eyes widened and I stilled when I saw him having a drink with dad.

"Theo?" I whispered more to myself. He stood up and smiled a little.

"Can I talk with you, alone?" He asked.

Dad stood up and walked out of the room, not saying a word. I stepped in and closed the door behind myself.

"Hi" I whispered and walked closer

"Hi, how- how are you?"

"Good, yeah, you?" i said nervously

"Good. You didn't write me back"

"I forgot, I'm sorry"

"It's okay"

"You didn't really want to see me anyway"

"It's- I was shocked, I didn't stop thinking about you. What we had- it wasn't just stupid one night stand to me"

"I know, you are a gentleman- you wouldn't just bring a girl to yours and then leave her. But, I think we both know that we can't continue with this"

We both nodded slowly.

"Yes" he whispered

"I- I don't want to ruin the friendship that you and Severus have"

"I understand"

I smiled at him.

"Come here" he whispered. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

"How's things with Lupin?"

"It's weird to talk about him while we are hugging"

"I can let you go-"

"No" we laughed "he doesn't want me. Well, he does, but he said there can't be anything between us...so yeah"

"Give him some time"

"What's your plans for today?" I ignored him.

"Going back home, kids are staying with me this weekend"

"Oh, that's fun"

"And your plans?"

"Going to Hogsmeade, other than that I have no plans"

"Can I walk you to Hogsmeade?"

"Of course" we heard the door creaking and looked to see dad there. I nodded and he stepped in, he was clearly uncomfortable.

"I should get going" I said "can you-"

Dad handed me some money and I put in my coat and wrapped Theo's scarf around my neck.

"Do you want something?"

"Get me few quills"

"That's it?"

"Yes"

"Okay" I waited for Theo. He shook dad's hand and then motioned for me to go.

He walked close to me, our hands brushed together from time to time.

"You like the scarf?"

"Yes, it's very warm. Thank you for that"

"You're welcome" I looked up to him and smiled, he smiled back at me.

We made a small talk about his kids while we walked around the castle, trying to reach the big oak doors.

He liked the quietness of the castle. I told him how loud it is on school days. He laughed and told me he knows.

Reaching up to the right floor, I heard someone calling my name. It wasn't just someone. It was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Professor" I smiled and looked at him. I felt Theo stepping even closer to me, his left hand was almost holding my right one.

Even though Remus held a smile on his face, I saw how mad he was. His jaw was clenched. He probably remembered Theodore from that night.

"Remus Lupin" he said and reached his hand out. Now, I was the one who clenched their jaw. I shut my eyes for a moment. Now Theo knew. He knew that I liked my professor.

"Theodore Amery"

I watched as the two men shook their hands, polite smiles on their faces.

"Do you have your permission ?" Remus asked from me

"I do" I started to search it from my bag, but he told me it was okay and that I didn't need to show it.

"Are you going to the village as well?" I asked him

"Later"

"Very well"

I hold my gaze down. Remus and Theodore were both very tall men, and I wasn't tall at all. It was intimidating to stand next to them.

They both had broad shoulders and they were just so masculine.

I cleared my throat

"We should get going" I said.

"Enjoy your day" Remus said and I nodded.

"You as well"

With that, he walked back to where he had came from. When he turned around a corner, I took in a deep breath.

"Don't say anything" I whispered

Theodore laughed.

"So he is Lupin? Handsome man"

"Shut up" I groaned

"You know what? He seemed mad to see you with me. He can't stop looking at you. I would say he likes you"

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up"

My day went so quickly. I walked with Theo to the village, we hugged goodbye and promised to write to each other.

I did my shopping and then met with Morgan and Lucian. We had a quick drink at the Three Broomsticks and then made our way back to the castle.

I payed quick visit to dad. I gave him his quills, shared few words and then walked back to my dorm.

I was so exhausted from today.

I filled my bath with warm water, did some sort of self-care, took a bath and then I laid in my bed.

I thought back to the day. I thought back to Theo's and Remus' meeting. I didn't really want to see Remus again, I was embarrassed or scared- I didn't even know.

———

I am sorry for the short chapter! I just... life is hard and I am feeling so unmotivated at everything.
Your feedback has helped me through so much, thank you all!

Just give me some time and I'll be back. Maybe the new chapter will be out soon. I don't know.