Chaos in the house

Do you guys see the title of the book "until I found you || Remus Lupin" bc I don't know what just happened but the title is bunch of question marks and I am a bit concerned now
————————————

Most of the Order sat in the living room, everyone hoping that Albus would come back with Venus.

As everyone were sitting quietly, Remus was walking around the room, wiping his tears from time to time and drowning a glass of whiskey after a glass.

"Maybe if I get drunk enough he will send me where she is as well" he mumbled.

"Remus, maybe it's time to get some sleep"

"Sleep? Are you kidding me?"

He stopped pacing and took a seat next to Matilde.

"It is my fault" he whispered "It's my fault she is not here"

"It is not your fault, Rem" Matilde said and placed a hand on his knee. He didn't shrug it off.

"If I wouldn't have gotten mad at the fact that Theo wrote to her then nothing like that would have happened"

"She will be back, Remus, I promise"

"I am scared she- she won't be back"

"She will be!"

"Just last glass, a promise" Remus said and poured him his last glass of whiskey. "Does anyone know when Albus comes back?"

"The meeting is in two days" Arthur said

Remus nodded and stood up, leaving the living room and walking up to the room he shared with Venus.

He looked around, it was...empty.

She always had all of her things laying down. As much as he didn't like it, he missed it now.

The room was dark and neat. There practically wasn't anything. Just his clothes and some of his personal things.

Remus walked over to her side and lit the candle she always lit before going to bed.

He sat down on her side of the bed and looked outside into the darkness, letting his tears fall.

There were many things Remus regretted in his life, yet letting Venus go was the worst. Getting mad at her for a letter was wrong of him.

He just wished he could turn back the time and do things differently.

But he couldn't.

Venus was not here anymore and there was no way he could find her.

Remus laid down on the bed and hugged her pillow, inhaling her scent.

Just before he was about to fall asleep, he heard knocking on his door.

The first thought was that it was Venus, but he knew it was not the way she knocked.

"Who is there?"

"Harry"

He sighed and composed himself before unlocking the door and letting Harry in.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I would uhm like to talk to you"

"Sure"

They sat down on the bed again.

"I just- Venus gave me this letter on Christmas day, and I never had the chance to talk to her about it"

"Yeah?"

"And I thought that out of everyone you should know the most about the situation"

"What's wrong, Harry?"