*Our morning*

Contains a little bit of mature content
—————————————————-

Remus had tried to wake me up for at least 20 minutes by now, and I refused to wake up.

I told him to leave me alone, I threw a pillow at him, I hid under the covers- yet he still tried.

Right now, he was softly rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"Why won't you just let me sleep?" I groaned and hid my face into his pillow

"Because breakfast is ready and I have meeting with Albus soon"

I let out a sigh and turned myself on my other side so I was facing Remus. I looked at him and even though I tried to show that I was mad at him, I smiled.

"Lay down with me for a moment" I said

"No" he laughed "I know your plan, it's not going to wor-"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" I said, a smirk of my face

"You have no idea, hm?" He whispered as he leaned closer to me. I pulled him down by his tie so our noses brushed together.

"Absolutely no idea" I whispered and then kissed him. His one hand roamed around my body whilst the other hold himself up.

He lifted my shirt a little and squeezed my waist. He then played with the hem of my thongs.

Remus broke the kiss and before I could whine about it, he tilted my chin so he could kiss my neck.

I placed one of my hands on top of Remus' hand. When he realized that I wanted him to touch me, he took his hand off.

"Remus plea-"

"Patience" he looked at me and smirked

"I am ready Remus, I really want it" I hated how desperate I sounded, but to be honest- I was desperate.

He looked me directly into my eyes, searching for a lie. There wasn't.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

He looked at my lips and then back into my eyes.

"We'll take it slow at first yeah? You have to tell me if you aren't feeling good" he said

I nodded

"Words darling"

"I will tell you"

"Good girl" he whispered and kissed me. His hand moved under my shirt and he squeezed my breast. His fingers started to play with my nipples while he still kissed me.

It wasn't long before he pulled away from the kiss. Remus licked my nipples slowly and then bit them slightly.

I ran my fingers through his hair, let out small moans and arched my back as his fingers brushed over my clit.

He started to rub my clit, I tugged his hair tighter. Remus hovered over me again and leaned down to kiss me.

He put one finger inside and soon another one as well. He curled his fingers as he thrusted them into me.

I was already a moaning mess.

"I-I am close"

"Cu-"

It was like word hated us. There were knocking on his door. I shut up and my whole body just stilled.

Remus on the other hand, he didn't stop. He thrusted his fingers inside me and placed his hand on top of my mouth to shut me up.

"You can cum" he said quietly. My eyes rolled at the back of my head as I came. Remus thrusted into me until I came down from my high.

"Who's there?" Remus called as the knocking didn't stop

"Professor it's me, Harry"

"Can you come back later? I am quite busy right now"

"Of course"

And then there was silence. Remus gently took his fingers out and licked them clean. He wrapped his arms around me and hold my trembling body.

"How are you feeling?" He whispered and kissed my forehead

"Good" I smiled and hold my eyes closed "can I use your shower?"

"Of course. Don't stand up yet" he hold me down when I tried to get up "I'll get you water"

I closed my eyes again and took few breaths until he got me a glass of water. When he returned I let my eyes wander around his body.

And then I felt ashamed. Ashamed that I let him pleasure me, but I didn't return the favor.

With him I never got anything in return. Not that I even wanted. Lockhart was disgusting. But I was used to not receiving anything, so I got lost in the feeling and forgot about Remus.

"Darling?" Remus brushed my hair and looked at me worriedly "What's wrong?"
He wrapped a blanket around my naked form and then pulled me against his chest.

"I just- I didn't- well uhm-"

"You can tell me, don't be afraid"

"I didn't return the favors"

"My beautiful darling" he whispered and pressed a kiss on top of my head "you should relax and enjoy, you don't have to return the favors all the time"

"Bu-"

"No buts" I smiled slightly. Remus tilted my chin and kissed me softly. I drank my water and after few more kisses I went to the shower.

I got out of the shower and only now realized that I didn't have a spare shirt with me. I opened the door and walked around the apartment, looking for him.

Remus was standing in the kitchen, drinking coffee and grading papers.

"It's Holiday, why are you working?"
His head snapped up and I saw him looking at me up and down.

"I am not" he put the papers away and stood up, a smile on his face. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I actually wanted to ask if I could have one of your shirts?"

"Oh, sure"

Our morning went quietly. I got dressed, then we had the best breakfast. We chatted and cuddled for most of the morning.

I didn't mind if all of our mornings would be the same. Having breakfast, chatting and cuddling.

"Don't ever think that just because I am doing something for you then you have to return the favors. I am not him. I want the best for you"

"Yeah"

"Promise me"

"I promise you"

———————
I don't know how to write a good smut scenes so give me some time haha