In each other's arms

"Go to yours?" I whispered against his lips. We didn't want to pull away, but we didn't kiss either.

Out lips just brushed against each other's.

"Yeah, if you want to. We can drink champagne and cuddle there"

"Okay" we both smiled and Remus pecked my lips quickly. I stood up and Remus gathered our things quickly together.

With linked arms, we made our way to his office. We made sure to be quiet, we didn't want for someone to see us lurking around at two am.

Remus closed the door behind us. He placed his hand mindlessly on my ass as we walked over to his sofa.

He sat down and I decided to sit onto his lap. I put my legs on both side of him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands sneaked around my waist to my ass.

"There is one rule. Don't kiss my neck" I laughed as he tried to kiss my neck, I squirmed away

"Why?" He chuckled and tried again, holding me in place.

"Because I am ticklish"

"Oh" he smirked

"No" I laughed and tried to get off of his lap when he started to tickle me "Remus stop" I hit his chest.

He grunted when I accidentally grinded against him. He stopped with the tickling. I felt now how hard he was.

"Sorry" he whispered, he was embarrassed

"It's okay Remus" I chuckled and pressed a kiss on his jaw "I can give you head-"

"No, no, I don't want to force y-"

"You aren't forcing me into anything" I whispered and started to grind against him again.

"Love, not yet" he stopped me from moving "I don't want to rush"

"Okay"

"Sorry" he whispered

"No, it's okay, it's absolutely okay"

He smiled a little and pecked my lips.

"Do you want champagne?"

"I think I can't drink more, my legs have to carry me bac-"

"You can stay here" he whispered

"I don't want to bother you"

"Nonsense" he said and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "I would love to have you here"

"I- I don't know"

"You don't have to" he said softly when he saw I was getting anxious

"It's- it's not that, I just-I don't know"

He sighed and looked at my thighs where his hands rested.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"You don't have to apologize for that my love" he whispered back "I should apologize, apologize for ruining your night"

"Remus" I whispered and cupped his cheeks to make him look up to me. "You haven't ruined anything. I had the best and most beautiful night ever"

He nodded.

"I am not forcing you to stay here" he whispered

"I know you aren't, you are a good man Remus. I really like you" I whispered and ran my fingers through his hair

"I like you too" he chuckled and I smiled brightly.

I bit my lip and took a hold of his tie, I pulled him closer to me by it and then kissed him.
The kiss was passionate, but Remus didn't let things get too heated.

He let me take off his tie and unbutton the first buttons of his shirt. I kissed the scars on his neck.

"So you can kiss my neck, huh?" I heard the smile in his voice.

"Yeah" I whispered against his neck "I love your scars, they make you so beautiful"

"And I love your scars" I pulled away slightly and looked at him in confusion. He took my hands and rolled up my sleeves. He traced the scars on my wrist with his thumb and then placed soft kisses on them.
"You can tell me when there is something, yeah? I want to be here for you"

I nodded and pecked his lips.

"Let's go to bed" I whispered

"You are staying here then?"

"Yes" he smiled brightly and scooped me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder as he walked us towards the bedroom.

His quarter was just like I remembered. I tried to hold my breathing steady and just forget about my last year.

Remus opened the bedroom door and laid me down on the bed.

I thought my mind had completely blocked what happened.

I bit my lip and watched as Remus' searched clothes for us. I smiled when he looked at me.

"Is this okay if I sleep in shirt? I feel uncomfortable with sweatpants on" I said as he handed me a shirt and sweatpants

"Uh, sure"  I stood up and asked him where the bathroom is, knowing very well where it was.

He showed me where it was and I quickly changed my clothes there. I looked at myself from the mirror, Remus shirt reached for my knees.

I took my things and made my way back to his bedroom.

He was shirtless. He had his back facing towards me. I bit my lip again and walked over to him. I placed my hands on his scarred back.

"You scared me" he chuckled

"Sorry" I laughed and placed a kiss on his back. He turned himself around and both of us couldn't help but admire each other.

"You look so beautiful in my clothes"

"I must wear then way often then" I winked at him and made my way over to the bed. "On which side do you sleep?" I asked

"You choose, I don't really mind"

"Can I take this side?" I motioned on the wall side. He nodded. I slipped under the covers and watched as he lowered himself on the bed and pulled the covers over himself.

"Are you taking me in your arms or I have to freeze to death?" I smirked. He laughed and turned towards me.

He opened his arms and I moved closer to him. I placed my head on his chest and hugged him, he hugged me back.

I looked up for a moment, only to kiss him once again.

"Good night, darling"

"Good night, Remus"