Theo is back

It felt like I was repeating the same sentence absolutely every day, but, life was fucking crazy.

I would have never believed it if someone would have said that I would get this far in my life as I was right now. I would have laughed in their face and say that I had no plan on even turning 19, yet here I was:

Quite famous in the wizarding world, having the coolest friends on Earth, having an amazing relationship with father and godmother. Having everything I would need in my life.

The being famous clearly wasn't my intention. I was introvert and kind of hated how people came up to me asked me for an autograph. But I was always happy to sign little kids papers.

To see their smiles on their faces; it made my heart warm.

I really thought people wouldn't see me as a famous person after the quidditch World Cup, because I didn't do anything. It was other who brought us to the win.

But I didn't complain.
———————————————-

Today was the day when Theo and kids would come back home. Abby helped me to cook some food as I cleaned the house.

It has been now almost two months that I haven't seen them, I had missed them terribly and couldn't wait for them to come back.

I was lost in my thoughts when Abby snapped her fingers in front of my face and brought me back on Earth.

"Hm?"

"I was telling you that I am not going to be around this next 9 months"

"What?"

"Well, only on the weekends"

"Where the hell are you going?"

"As you have heard, there is this tournament in Hogwarts this year, and my work is to go and just guard the castle and all"

"Really? And you are happy?"

"Yes! It's much cooler than just sitting in the office and looking at the papers-"

"It's your first month as an auror, you can't expect some dangerous situations"

"I know, but still, I can see the tournament for free and just do my job"

"Well, if you are happy then I am happy for you"

"Thanks love" she said and went back to cooking. I cleaned the house and after that helped Abby to put plates on the table. Just as I put on the table the last knife and fork we heard kids squeals and laugh. 

"Venus" They shouted 

I walked over to the hallway and without a second the kids ran up to me and hugged me. I spun them around and laughed with them. Soon they let go of me and ran over to hug Abby as well. 

I looked up and smiled at Theodore who was already looking at me. He opened his arms and I walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as tightly as I hugged him. 

"Oh how I missed you" he whispered

"I missed you too" Theo leaned down and placed his lips on my lips. Abby walked to the kitchen with the kids to give us some privacy. His tongue traced over my lip to earn access into my mouth. 

"We gotta stop" I murmured against his lips. He pulled away and whispered a small yes. I pecked his lips one more time before patting his chest softly. "Let's go, we made a whole dinner"

"You cooked?"

"Merlin no" I laughed "The house would be burnt down if I would have made dinner"

He laughed at that and wrapped his arm around me, bringing me against his side. We walked to the kitchen where the kids were already telling storied to Abby. Theo pulled up a chair to me before taking a seat next to me.

Theo poured me and Abby a glass of wine and some juice to his kids. 

The whole night we listened to their amazing stories what happened in the boat and in Italy and other countries. They were so fascinated by their trip. We all had so much fun this night.

But when the night came, me and Theo went to his room. I was desperate for him. I needed and wanted him, but it seemed like he had other plans. 

"What has happened? I know there was something you didn't say in your letters" I stilled and looked at him with no emotions.

"I don't wan-"

"Venus, please, tell me"

I sighed and moved off of top of him. 

 "It's about Remus" I whispered 

"Did he do something to you?" he raised his voice a little

"No" I said quietly "he had been on the World Cup, Abby saw him. He- he was there for me and told Abby to congratulate me" 

Theo stayed quiet, I was too scared to look at him. I felt his fingertips brushing over my back and soon he let out a sigh.

"How are you feeling?" he whispered

"Shit. He does not want me, but he- I don't know. I just want to forget about him and live the new life, but I can't forget about him. Maybe I actually don't want to forget about him. I don't want to hurt you, Theo. You des-" 

"Don't start with that, our relationship- it's- it's weird" we chuckled "I am here for you for whatever you need, whenever you need" 

"I know. I am happy you are in my life" 

Theo pulled me down on the bed and moved on top of him.

"I can help you to forget about things for quite a few hours" He whispered as his eyes burned into my eyes. 

"You think so?" I teased 

"I am sure of it" He said, his voice low and ragged 

"Show me then"

"We have to mute the room so kids and Abby won't wake up to you screaming my name out loud" 

Theo muted the room and walked over to me, removing his belt from his trousers and telling me to put my hands up to tie them together.