I am yours

I sighed, nudging the edge of the pitch with my quidditch boots.

"You are three minutes late" I called, not even bothering to look up.

"Sorry, I talked with Professor Lupin"

"Very well. I did my warmup, have you done yours?"

"N-no"

"Three laps around the pitch at first. Go"

I didn't even gave the boy any time to adjust with the conditions. I sat down on the bench and watched as he started to jog around the pitch.

I got tired from watching the poor boy running, completely out of breath. He had only run one lap before he laid down of the ground, breathing heavily.

"Well, that is a good start" I said sarcastically "I give you five minutes before we are stretching and then we are starting to play"

Potter laid in the ground for two minutes before getting up. We did some warm up and I asked if he told someone about today.

"Uhm, Professor Lupin knows- he- we collided and -"

"That's fine" I sighed

"Sorry"

"It's okay. Get your broom now"

I took my own broom and placed it between my legs. I was just about to fly up when I saw two professors walking our way.

My felt my heart dropping when I saw Remus walking with Matilde. Harry also looked at their way and then back to me.

"I- I didn't invite them!" He sputtered

"Don't worry, I might know why they are here"

And I was right.

"Good morning" Remus said to us. Like we just didn't woke up together in the same bed and didn't have any fun activities in there. "Professor Dumbledore told us to keep an eye on the training, there is still Black on the loose"

"How did Dumble-"

"Let's get to work Harry" I interrupted him and flied up in the air. I was mad. I would have loved for Remus to come and look at our training, but Matilde just got on my nerves.

I saw from the corner of my eye how the two professor took a seat on the bench, looking at our training.

I was feeling insecure. I was stupid enough to agree with Harry's plan and now the woman I didn't like was watching my entire game.

"We are both seekers, so we don't have to really see what is going on with the quaffles and all"

"Unless you want to get hit by it"

"Exactly. Okay, so, as a seeker...." And I started to tell him all the tips I knew how to be more quicker and how to just go with the flow in your games.

I wasn't prepared at all what to teach him. Being a seeker, you can't really study there anything.

Sometimes I looked at the ground to see Remus and Matilda really close to each other. She seemed to talk with him, but his eyes were on me.

At one point we flew on the ground and I took the kit where all the balls were.

"I think you should be a teacher in the future"  Remus called.

"Not my cup of tea" I called back and got back on the broom. I counted to three and let the golden snitch out. Harry and I quickly flew into the air and started to chase it.

And it was all we did for about two hours.

When we finally landed, I laid down on the grass to relax.