She is gone

"Go. Fuck. Yourself"

"It's my room as well-"

"It was mine before you moved in, so please go away"

"Venus, stop it"

"Boo hoo"

"You are high again" he sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Nope"

"Lie"

"If it bothers you so much then go away, it is that easy"

"You took your meds as well. They don't go together, you know that"

"If I die then I die. Seems like it would be bett-"

"Venus! Stop with this nonsense"

"You are afraid I am going to run back to Theo but you know what? I am not. He misses me, so does his kids; we spent months together, yet all the time I thought about you.

I simply couldn't fell in love with someone except you. You did though. You had Tonks. I am still insecure and afraid that you will go back to Matilde or Tonks, but I am not getting mad every time they talk to you.

You should really look into yourself and realize how wrong it was from you to get mad in front of everyone, just because Theo wrote to me"

"I was wrong, I know, I apologized-"

"I. Don't. Care"

"Just- just come downstairs to eat something and let's talk when you are sober"

"Fuck off" I said again, not paying attention to him.

"I will" he said before walking out and slamming the door shut.

I continued to paint my nails and drink my wine like nothing happened.

It was now two days since Christmas. I was a mess.

Like I wasn't before, I joked.

I had done weed for the past two days and drank a lot. Done the things that don't go together at all.

And Remus was right, I did took the meds that made me crazy.

I needed help. I knew that. But I didn't let anyone near me.

Dad, Remus, Sirius, Abby, Molly, Arthur...Harry- they all had been here in the room, looking at me in concern and pity.

They had tried talking to me, I had told everyone to fuck off.

I had...I had cut my veins, again. It had been a long time since I last did it. I hated that I did it now.

Thankfully, Remus didn't know about it.

As the night neared and I had emptied another bottle, I heard knocks on my door.

"I'm not here" I mumbled out.

The door opened and I looked up, not expecting that to happen.

There stood Albus Dumbledore, a small smile on his lips.

"Can I come in?" He asked whilst already walking towards my bed.

I sat up, looking at him through my heavy eyelids.

"Miss Snape" he said calmly "I understand you are in a rough path right now, but unfortunately this behavior is not acceptable in the Order of the Phoenix.
You have not been in a single meeting this week. You have not been patrolling this week.
I sadly need to ask you to leave the Headquarters"

"Oh" was all I could say. In that moment of course I didn't realize what was happening.

I somehow managed to stand up but stumbled backwards against the wall.

"I will pack your things, Miss Snape, please, wait for me downstairs"

I nodded. The old man simply watched how I stumbled over my own feet many times and barely made it to the door.

I sat down on the stairs, feeling like I was about to throw up. A bucked appeared in front of me just on time.

I threw up many many times, feeling like it won't stop.

Some adults came to see what was going on and gasped as they saw in what state I was in. I told them again to fuck off and go back to where they came from.

Only Remus walked to me and sat with me, holding me.

"Miss Snape? Are you ready to go?"

"To go? Go where?" Remus asked

"Don't worr-"

"Where are you taking her?" He shouted.

"Remus-"

"Where the fuck are you taking her?"

"I am going away" I mumbled before throwing up again.

"In this state? Are you mad? You are not going anywhere"

"Miss Snape is not in the Order of the Phoenix anymore. She needs to leave the Headquarters"

"What?" Abby asked

Dumbledore just smiled a bit.

"Albus! You are not taking the poor girl away!" Molly said

"I am afraid I cannot do that"

"Where is she going?"

"To her home"

"She doesn't ha-!"

"Remus, do not be concerned about her, everything will be alright"

"Don't be concerned? You are taking away my girlfriend who are right now not in a state to do anything!"

"Don't shout" I whispered, trying to sleep, my head resting on my knees

"Albus, really, this is really stupid what you are doing! Does Severus knows wh-"

"Miss Snape, it is time to go" Albus said and ushered me up. I stood up and Remus had to hold me up so I won't fall down the stairs.

"Sit back down, you are not going anywhere"

I looked at him and smiled a bit.

"I will always love you, John" I whispered, my words somehow understandable.

"Venus, you are not going anywhere"

"Bye"

And with that, Albus took my hand and apprated us away.

Everyone were deadly quiet in the house. Remus looked at the spot where Venus had stood just a second ago.

He looked everyone who were downstairs, looking at him with the same confusion he had on his face.

"We need to get to know where she is!" Molly said

"How?"

Remus just sat down on the stairs, tears falling out of his eyes.

Sirius and Tonks were quickly by his side, both holding him.

"She's gone" Remus whispered

"Remus, we will get to know where she is"

"I need to know immediately where she is"

"How could Albus do that to her? To us?"

——————-
I would really love it if you guys would comment more 😩🫶🏼
love every comment I see, but the more the better. They really give me more motivation. And they keep away the overthinking about my writing, 'cause I feel a lot of times that this story is not good at all.