Lily Potter

I turned to look at my right as Remus sneaked behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Hi" he whispered and rested his chin on top of my shoulder.

"Hi" I whispered back and washed the last dishes that was left in the sink.

"How are you?"

"Good"

"Just good?" He asked and kissed my shoulder "you have been off the whole morning"

"Just a headache" I lied

"Oh" he nodded "would you like me to run a bath for you?"

"That would be nice, yeah"

"Very well, come upstairs when you are ready"

"Mhmm" I turned my head once again and kissed his lips. He squeezed my hips and left the kitchen, leaving me to dry the dishes and put them away.

"Venus? Could we talk?" Abby asked once Remus left.

I sighed and closed my eyes, lowering my head a bit.

"Can we talk later? I- I am not feeling well right now"

"Yes, of course" she wiped away her tears and I felt bad for saying no to her, but I had other problems right now.

I had been thinking the whole morning how I was supposed to tell Remus about my mother. I was scared as fuck.

I was scared he would be shocked and leave me because of that. But on the other hand I just hoped he would understand that it was not my choice who my mother would be.

I put the last plate away and made my way upstairs, ignoring Sirius who also tried to talk to me.

When I got upstairs, Remus was standing by the bath, he lit candles for me to make the bathroom as cozy as possible.

When he saw me, he smiled and motioned for me to go there.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and placed a kiss on the side of my head.

"There are two towels for you, my shirt and a potion for headache"

"Thank you"

"No problem" he whispered and watched as I walked to our bedroom to get the things. When I walked back to the bathroom and placed the things down, I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

Remus was clearly confused what was going on but hugged me as tightly back as I hugged him.

"Tell me, love, what is going on" he whispered and stroked my hair

"I can't" I whispered "not yet"

"It's alright, love, everything is alright"

I nodded against his chest, just trying to assure myself that everything is alright and will be alright.

Remus leaned away a little and kissed my forehead.

"Go and take a bath, relax and after that come to our room, I'll get you pickles"

"Thank you" I chuckled sadly.

He nodded and brushed his thumb over my cheekbone, smiling at me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

A peck on the lips and he left me on my own. I took off my clothes and stepped into the bath, relaxing as the warm water covered my whole body.

I closed my eyes and let out a breath, trying to push the thoughts out of my head.

It was an hour later when I finally got out of the bath and walked to our room. Just as he said, he was waiting for me, pickles and glass of whiskey on my bedside table.

I took a bite from one pickle before drying my hair and laying down on the bed after that. Remus laid next to me and I snuggled closer to him.

"Thank you" I whispered

"You are welcome, darling"

"I will sleep a bit, you don't have to stay here with me"

He didn't say anything but caressed my skin and let me fall asleep.

When I finally woke up, he wasn't next to me. I pushed myself out of the bed and got dressed. I looked at the clock to see it was dinner time.
I made my way downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

People turned their attention towards me for a moment, but got back to their business really quickly.

Remus held a smile on his face as I walked over to him. I stood behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders and placed a kiss on top of his head.

"Hello" I whispered

"Hi. Slept well?" He asked and took my hand, pulling me into his lap. I sat sideways on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck

"Yeah" I said and placed another kiss on his cheek.

"Want something to eat? Drink?"

"No, I am not hungry"

"You haven't eaten the whole day, love"

"I really don't want anything to eat right now"

"Alright" he said before taking his bottle of beer and taking a sip.

"I would actually like to talk to you"

"Let's go to another room?"

"Yeah"

I stood up and Remus excused us from the table. Hand in hand we walked to the living room.

Remus sat down and I took a seat next to him.

He took my shaky hands in his and looked at me, letting me have a moment to compose myself.

"So uhm few weeks ago I- I found out something and since then I have tried to think about the best way to tell you the news but, but I haven't found the best way so I think I should just say that" I rambled

"Take a breath, love" Remus smiled a little.

"So uhm basically I-I got to know who is my mother"

"Oh" was all he said

"And uhm yeah, that was it" I chuckled nervously

"Can I ask who is your mother?"

"Please don't freak out"

He furrowed his brows and looked at me, nodding me to continue.

"Promise me"

"I promise you" he whispered

"My uhm my mother is...Lily" I whispered and took my hands away from his grasp. I was scared to look up to him.

"Lily?"

"Lily Potter"