It's not a goodbye

When I woke up, I smiled.

The feeling of someone caressing your skin and running their fingers through your hair was probably my favorite way to wake up.

"Good morning" Theo whispered against my hair, placing soft kisses on top of my head

"Good morning" I whispered back and hugged him even tighter.

"You are heavy sleeper, you know that?"

"You tried to wake me up?"

"Yeah, I made breakfast and everything-"

"I'm so sorry" I took my face off of his chest and looked apologetically up to him

"Don't worry" he chuckled "how did you sleep?"

"So good"

"can I kiss you, beautiful?"

"You can" I smiled brightly and leaned up to kiss him. I squealed when his cat jumped on the bed. He laughed at me and placed a kiss on top of my forehead.

"Hello little one" I smiled and petted the cat "What's his name?"

"Bean"

"Bean? Oh how cute you are" Bean was grey cat with blue eyes. He laid down between mine and Theo's legs and fell asleep. I chuckled and looked up to Theo who was looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I laughed

"Nothing" he smiled. I moved so I could lay on top of him, we were both still very naked. He rubbed his hand from my back to my ass and then back up.

"Tell me" I chuckled

"I am thinking how beautiful you are and how amazing last night was"

"It was really amazing"

"We can repeat it, you know?"

"As much as I want it" I started slowly "I need to go back. I was supposed to be back at night already"

"C'mon" he whispered "one more time, just wanna make you feel good again"

"Alright"

And we had sex again. Not just one time as we said. We took a shower together and then he gave me his clothes until we had breakfast.

"Dad is going to kill me" I said when I looked at the clock on his wall

"Well, I hope he doesn't, because I'd really like to see you again"

"You do?" I asked, a smile on my face.

"I do" he wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

The night wasn't supposed to end like that. It wasn't supposed to end with me sleeping with another man. It wasn't supposed to end with me punching a random man. Nothing like that shouldn't have happened.

I found Lupin attractive, I shouldn't have come to Theo's house in the first place. And now, I found him attractive too.

After Lockhart thing... I promised myself not to interact with another man, yet here I was, thinking about two men at the same time.

"Venus?" I was pulled out of my thoughts. I blinked and looked up to Theodore who looked concerned. He cupped my cheek and stroked my cheekbone with his thumb
"Is everything alright?"

"Yes, couldn't be better" I smiled up to him. He smiled slightly but didn't looked convinced. "Let's go and have breakfast, I am so hungry"

"Let's go" he chuckled and took my hand, walking us down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Your house is really beautiful" I said, amazed by everything.

"Thank you, I designed everything"

"You have a very good taste"

He smiled and pulled out a chair for me. I sat down and he took a seat on the other side of the table, in front of me.

We ate our breakfast, turned out that he was a very good chef as well. After eating, we both knew it was time to go.

I changed my clothes back to what I wore yesterday, he let me wore his boxers.

I walked back downstairs, he was waiting for me. He put away my coat and opened his arms for me. We were both sad.

"It's not a goodbye, darling"

"I know"

"We have to share our kisses and hugs here, it's not safe if others see us outside"

"Yeah"

We hold each other, his head on top of mine.

"Theo?" I whispered

"Yes?"

"I am lost right now"

"What do you mean?" He whispered, looking at me.

"I feel bad, like- it's not fair for you-"

"Let's sit down and talk?"

"Okay" he lead me to the living room and we sat down on the sofa.

"Please don't feel like I used you because I didn't. I had so good time with you-"

"Relax, tell me" he was so gentle and caring, he didn't deserve any of that. He took my hands in his and I told him.

"There's this other guy I like and now I am so confused by everything-"

"You told me yesterday about him, Lupin? I think it was his name"

"I- I told you?"

"You did, everything is alright darling"

"I feel so bad. You weren't the second choice o-"

"I didn't even think that darling, don't you worry your little head- everything is alright" he promised me.

"Thank you. Thank you for understanding and just- everything"

He smiled and pulled me into his lap, hugging me.

"As long as you don't have a thing with him, I can kiss you" he said and placed his lips on mine. I smiled and kissed him back.

And then we walked hand in hand back to the village.

When it was time to apart, we faces each other, holding each other's hands.

"Oh, you scarf-" I started to take it off but he stopped me.

"Keep it, it's yours now"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Thank you"

He smiled down at me. We promised not to kiss in front of everyone but I couldn't resist. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

The kiss was sweet but passionate.

"I don't wanna go" I whispered against his lips "let's go back"

He chuckled and kissed my cheek softly.

"Trust me, I would go back and stay there for the rest of our lives, but sadly, you have to go"

"Write to me, yeah?"

"Of course. And you write to me"

"I will"

"It's not a goodbye, darling"

"It's not a goodbye"  I repeated.

"Take care of yourself, let me know if you made it home safely"

"I will. See you Theo"

"See you soon, Venus" he placed a kisses on my knuckles.

When I got back to the castle, I collided with Lucian.

"Snape wants to see you, he seemed very mad"