Professors. Us .Together

"No, but I actually see it"

"No" I laughed "I am too stupid to be a professor"

"You are not" Remus said and massaged my shoulders "You are very clever and smart witch, you know that as well. I have seen you teaching Abby in my lessons. You have taught boys a lot. There really is that professor side in you"

"I have grown up with professors, this job is not for me"

"No of course, if you don't want to be a teacher you don't have to. Just know that Albus would be very happy to have you as a professor"

"Think" I said excitedly and turned myself to face him. He dropped his hands and looked at my excited and smily face "if you are still a professor in here and I would be a professor in here. Us. Together"

He chuckled and cupped my cheeks, pulling me closer and kissing the tip of my nose.

"That would be amazing" he whispered

I chuckled and sat on his lap, making him lean against the bed headboard.

"You really think so?"

"Yes" he said confidently "but, it is your life and you do what you really want. Do not hold back just because of me or someone else. You have your own dreams"

"I know, but the thought of us teaching here together just makes me so excited"

"I'm glad" he said and tucked as strand of hair behind my ear "you would be really hot professor, you know"

My eyes widened and I slapped his chest.

"Remus John Lupin"

We both burst out laughing. After we calmed down he told me to lay down so he could massage my back.

"You should be the one who gets massage, full moon is today-"

"I am absolutely fine, love. Lay down now, you are tense"

I did as he told. I closed my eyes as he massaged my back. He did a very good massage.

"I thought I am going to play quidditch tomorrow. I have nothing better to do"

"Who is coming with you?"

"Dad probably"

"Please don't go alone-"

"I won't, do not worry"

"Knowing you I can't help but worry"

"What do you mean?"

"You just love to get in trouble-"

"It's fun. You as a Marauder should know all about it"

"Trust me, I do know all about having fun and being in trouble"

I stayed with Remus for most of the night. We took another bath together to relax his muscles. I brought him a lot of food so he could get a lot of energy and strength.

I cuddled with him until it was time for me to go.

"Be safe" I whispered whilst I hugged him.

"Don't w-"

"I will always worry. I'll come as soon as possible, yeah? Don't do anything stupid"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"You should go. I'll be fine, I drank the potion"

"Okay, good" I looked up to him and he looked down at me. He smiled softly and I tried to return the smile "be safe"

"Will be"

"See you in the morning"

"See you soon. I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered and kissed him one more time before closing the door behind me. Remus instantly locked all the doors and placed silencing charms over the rooms.

My heart hurt as I stepped into the cold corridor.

I wiped away my tears and made my way over to the Slytherin common room. I opened the door, only to face with dad.

I raised my eyebrows, so did be.

"It is curfew"

"There is two minutes till curfew" I said and sat down on the sofa "What the problem?"

"You can go up to your dorm. It has nothing to do with you"

"Right" I mumbled and looked at the frightened second grade students. Poor fellas, I thought.

I couldn't get much sleep that night. I tossed around in my bed, changing positions all the time.

At some point I even sat near the window and looked at the moon. I loved the moon few months ago. When I got to know about Remus werewolf side, I found myself hating the moon.

Sometimes I thought how beautiful it would have been to watch the moon with him and drink whiskey and smoke the cigarettes. Yet, it was just a thought that could never happen. But I didn't care. I had way more beautiful moment with him than watching that stupid moon.

When the morning came, I was tired. But I promised Remus that I would come as soon as possible. And I knew we both just wanted to sleep and we both slept better in each other's arms.

I sneaked out of the common room and quietly walked around the halls. When I got to his door, it was already opened.

I walked in and locked them again.

"Remus" I called, only to hear a quiet groan from the bedroom. I opened the door and found him already in the bed. He was really tired.

"Hello love" I whispered and stroked his hair out of his face. "How you feeling?"

"Fine"

"Any bad injury?"

"No. It was okay night, the wolf behaved" he joked. I chuckled and nodded, checking his body.

When I didn't see any injury I brought him a glass of water what he gulped down immediately.

"Want anything else?"

"Yes" he whispered

"What?"

"Your cuddles"

I smiled and changed my clothes quickly.

"You stayed awake the whole night, didn't you?"

"Yes" I said quietly and slipped under the covers. Remus pulled me against his warm body and hold me there. "Don't hurt yourself" I whispered

"I won't"

"Sleep now, we'll talk in the morning"

Remus snuggled his face into the crook of my neck and within few moments he was asleep. I wasn't better. I made sure that he was asleep before falling asleep as well.

Thankfully, it was Saturday and we had a full day to just sleep.

And that was exactly what we did.