Finally

"When do you understand that it wasn't me who invited Theodore to the castle? It was Severus"

I snapped.

I was so bloody mad at Remus. He just constantly told me off about how foreigners shouldn't be in the castle. Most importantly right now when there is a murderer on the loose.

I had told him many times about how I didn't invite him in here, but my dad did it.

"Watch your tone girl"

I rolled my eyes.

"Are we going to study or are you just going to talk nonsense the whole night?"

"Open your textbook" He sighed "do you want tea?"

"No"

He sighed again and stood up, making his way up to his office. I let out a small sigh as well, and opened my Defense Against the Dark Arts textbook.

I didn't knew what I had to do, and I didn't feel comfortable to ask help from Remus. I knew he would just shout at me.

He came back after few minutes, a mug in his hands and a bar of chocolate in his other hand.

He handed me the chocolate and then sat down in his chair.

"Forgive me" he whispered what made me look up to him. I raised my eyebrow at him. "It wasn't right what I did. I should not  have talked with you like that"

"You shouldn't have, but you did. I don't know why-"

"Don't you understand? Don't you understand how jealous I am of you two?" He raised his voice again

"What?" I whispered

He leaned forward in his chair and his eyes burned into mine.

"You know damn well that I want you, you remember that night, you remember what I told you. I want you. I am so jealous to see you with him-"

"Then do something!" I snapped "kiss me, do something! I am tired of this "I am jealous but can't do anything abut it" talk"

"But that's the truth!"

"Fuck off" I huffed and stood up. I put my things aggressively into my bag and without a single glance started to walk away.

I heard the chair creaking and then a hand holding my own hand.

We both turned to look at my bandaged wrist. I clenched my jaw and harshly pulled my hand back.

"Ve-"

"No!"

I started to walk away again, I felt he placed his arms on my waist, he turned me around and his lips crashed into mine's.

Our first kiss.

It was full of passion and need.

I let out a small gasp when he backed me against a wall. His tongue slipped into my mouth.

Our hands roamed around each other's body.

After a while we pulled apart, both of us out of breath.

We didn't say anything, in reality not really knowing what to say.

I slid my hand down on his chest and took his hands in mine what were resting on my hips.
I pulled them between us and kissed his knuckles softly.

"You regret it, don't you?" I whispered

There was silence. I bit my lips to hold in my tears.

"No" he whispered. My head snapped up and I looked at him "I don't regret kissing you" he whispered again and cupped my cheeks.