Cigarettes

"Hello!

Sorry for the long wait, I was out of the city. I can buy you few packs of cigarettes if you still need them.
Let me know.

Theo"

"Remus! Can you please lend me a piece of parchment and a quill?"

"For what?"

"I need to send a letter" I hoped he wouldn't ask questions. He didn't. He handed me a piece of parchment and a quill.

He sat back down on the sofa and watched as I hurriedly wrote a letter.

"I need to go to the owlery" I said

"You can use my owl"

"Really?"

"Yeah" he shrugged his shoulders, still looking at me "can I ask wh-"

"You will scold me for that...so no"

"Darling"

He knew what he was doing. He knew how weak I got when he called me darling. I pursed my lips and tried to focus on the letter.

"Dar-"

"But you can't say anything. I really need them"

"What?"

"Theodore is buying me a new pack of cigarettes, because dad took all I had away"

"Theodore?"

"Yes" I sighed "oh c'mon, don't be jealous. There is nothing between me and him"

"I know" he said quietly "I know" he repeated himself, more like trying to reassure himself. I furrowed my brows slightly and walked over to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Remus looked up to me. He slowly put his hands on my hips and rubbed small circles with his thumbs.

"He is my father's friend. And even though I- I spend a night with him- I couldn't stop thinking about you" I confessed, I was embarrassed but it had to be said.

Remus lowered his head and shut his eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair and lowered myself so I sat on his lap. He gently wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I can buy you a pack" He said

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Thank you" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

"I have a pack in my coat pockets right now, you can bring it here"

"Remus Lupin? Smoking?" I gasped dramatically

"There's a lot you don't know" he whispered and put his face into the crook of my neck.

"I can't go when you are holding me here"

I felt him smiling against my skin. I tangled my fingers in his hair and stroked his hair softly.

"You are like a big baby"

At that he straightened his posture and tried to look intimidating. Of course he was intimidating. Whatever he says to me, I would probably do.

But right now, it was funny. I placed a kiss on his jaw and stood up. Remus hand lingered on my ass until I was out of his reach.

I took his coat and took a pack from his pockets. I happily skipped back to the living room.

"Do I have to go out to do them?"

"Nah, you can just open the window"

"Do you want one?" i asked him

"No, I'll just take a puff from you"

"I would say that's stealing, but it's your pack so I can't really say no"

"That's quite right" he chuckled "here, put this on" he handed me his sweater. I pulled it on, Remus wrapped his arms around me and turned me around to kiss me.

He backed me against a wall, the pack of cigarettes fell on the floor from my hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hand sneaked around my body.

"Remus" I murmured against his lips. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away slightly.

We were both out of breath.

He placed a kiss on my jaw and took the pack from the floor. He sat on the windowsill and opened the window. He motioned for me to sit between his legs.

I was amazed. How he just made out with me and now casually sat on the large windowsill, legs spread and the wind rustling his hair.

He looked bloody hot.

I sat between his legs so my back was against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on top of my head.

I took a cigarette and lit it easily. I took the first puff and then handed it to Remus. Well, more like I hold it and he just took a puff.

I liked the silence but after some time I was getting nervous. I started to overthink things.

"What are you thinking about?" I whispered

He let out a sigh and pressed a kiss on top of my head.

"I am thinking about if you would like to go on a..date..with me?"

"A date?" I asked and turned around in his arms

"Well-yeah"

"I would love to"

The nervousness in his eyes faded and his lips formed a loving smile. I smiled brightly and kissed him softly.

"When?"

"Why not today? You don't have plans, I don't have plans"

"Sounds good to me"

"Then it's settled"

"Well, I am going and getting ready then" I said and took a last puff of the cigarette. I put it out and threw it out of the window.

"Be ready at six" he said before giving me a small kiss.

"Okay"

And then I grabbed my things and made my way out of his chambers.
My eyes widened when I heard someone walking up the stairs towards his office.

I tried to calm my nerves and act as nothing happened.

"Miss Snape, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, Professor. I did one of my tests-"

"I should talk with Remus, he should give you some rest. It's Holiday after all"

"Th-that would be appreciated, yes"

"Very well, have a nice day"

"You as well"

Oh the polite fake smiles. Seemed like we both were masters at it.

I really wanted to know why she went to Remus' chambers. I only hoped that Remus would tell me at night.