*February 14*

"Happy valentines day, darling"

Remus pressed a kiss on the side of my head and we clinked our glasses together.

"Happy valentines day, Remus"

I looked up to him and kissed him softly.

It was February 14. Valentine's day.

Remus had woken me up this morning with a lot of sweet kisses. He brought me breakfast to bed and he even had a bouquet of roses for me.

"You shouldn't have" I mumbled against his lips

"It's our first Valentines day together and I should do that more often than just on Valentines day"

"But what if I wanted to do this to you? Bring you coffee in bed and gift you bouquet of roses"

We both laughed at that. Remus laid down next to me and cuddled me.

"We have a lot of plans for today-"

"Nooo, I wanted to cuddle here the whole day"

"Though luck" he nipped my side what made me slap his chest. He groaned.

"Though luck" I mocked him.

"Eat now, your coffee will be cold"

We ate our breakfast in bed, chatted and cuddled for most of the day.

Until he told me we were supposed to get ready.

We sneaked out of the castle, making sure no one saw us.

Remus apparated us near a village that I didn't know about. It wasn't a wizard village.

He took my arm in his and walked us through the busy streets.

We got a lot of weird looks, and when I told Remus about it; he just squeezed my hand tighter and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You are just really beautiful" he said over and over again.

"I don't like it when they look at us" I said

Remus started talking about absolute nonsense to just have my attention on him. I was grateful for that.

He took me to a fancy restaurant. The waitress was a pain in my ass. She was a woman, in the same age as Remus.

It was supposed to be a romantic night for us, but the way the waitress acted around us- made us both uncomfortable.

What lead us not staying there for long. Remus apologized thousands of times how sorry he is how it ended up and how it was supposed to be our beautiful night.

"Remus" I cupped his cheeks and straddled him "the night is wonderful. Let's forget about the waitress, we are here together, in this moment, in each other's arms and that's all I want"

He smiled and brushed his thumb over my lip

"I see you are a bit tipsy"

"Shut up, you are too"

"I am" he pulled me against his chest and rolled us over on the ground. I laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck.

"You are so perfect" he whispered, his eyes looking every inch of my body "and I don't understand how I am so lucky to have you. To kiss you. To hug you. To touch you. To see your beautiful smile and your beautiful dimples. Your tired face when you wake up. Your shining colorful eyes. Everything is so perfect about you"

I just looked up with teary eyes.

"This life- it's been such a shit life, but now here with you- I actually feel complete. I feel, Merlin, I don't even know. I get butterflies every time I see you, even if we are just passing each other in the corridor and you barely look at me"