Perfect

"How are you feeling?"

"Better" 

"Good. I brought you grapes" 

"Thanks" I chuckled and took the grapes, plopping one into my mouth. 

"Now tell me, how are you really feeling?" dad asked

"I- better. I mean, I know they are all thankful for me and want to see me, but I don't want to see them. I- I still feel guilty" 

"You know you should not feel guilty-"

"I know, yes, but- but I don't know. I do"

He nodded to himself before stealing a grape from me. 

"How does the medicine works for you?" 

"I don't want to take it, but Remus insist I need to take it"

"Why you don't want to take them?" 

There was small pause whilst I thought if I should tell him about them or no. I decided to talk. 

"They just...mess with my brain. I am not myself" 

"What do you mean by that?" He furrowed his brown and leaned forward on his chair, intrigued and worried about me at the same time. 

"They are supposed to make me feel happy and forget about the...Arthur thing. But, yes, they do make me happy but all of that is so fake. All I wanna do is cry yet the medicine doesn't let me be sad.  I keep forgetting what I want to say or do. Having conversations with Remus is impossible, I would start saying something, then just stare at him for a minute or more and then talk about something super random" 

"But you know what you are talking about now?"

"Yes, I didn't took the pill today" 

"Maybe we should go back to St Mun-"

"No! Absolutely not!"

"Are you sure?" 

"Positive" 

He sighed but nodded anyway. 

"And- and how are...thing with... him?" 

I furrowed my brows, looking at him in confusion.

"With Remus?" 

"...yes" he said slowly 

"You are still not comfortable with the idea of him and I being together, are you?" 

"I am...getting used to it" 

"It's been months, dad" I rolled my eyes "But Remus, he is too good for me. I- everything is perfect in our relationship" I said and it made dad roll his eyes at me. "I am really really happy with him" 

"But?" 

"But" I sighed "I am scared I am too much for him. Like, the medications right now, I am a mess, dad. I know he realizes and he doesn't care and he wants to be by my side, but I am scared I will be too much to him soon" 

"You told me this few months ago as well. You have always been insecure about that, Venus. As much as I know Remus and what Minerva has told me, he really...loves...you. Don't be scared. Or talk to him about that" 

I nodded. 

"What else?" he asked 

"I don't know, there isn't anything else really" I said before plopping another grape in my mouth. 

"Very well. But, you should go out of the room and face others. You have been in your room for three days, they are worried about you" 

"Yes, yes, I'll go" 

"Good. See you soon" he kissed my forehead and quickly made his way out of the room. 

I locked the door and pushed myself out of the bed. I went to take a shower and even did a skin- care. I was quite proud of myself for doing all of that. 

I put on Remus' clothes and quietly made my way downstairs. 

Just as I was about to open the kitchen door, I heard Matilde and Remus talking in there. 

"Yes, I do remember that day" Remus laughed. 

"We were so young, Remus. Would you mind pouring me another glass of wine?" 

"Yes, of course" 

I wanted to run upstairs to my room and cry, but I wanted to show them that I was healing. That I was getting better physically and emotionally. 

I opened the door and walked into the room, making their head turn towards me. Matilde's face dropped whilst Remus smiled brighter than before. 

"Venus" He smiled and stood up. We hugged and he placed a kiss on top of my head "I am proud of you" he whispered into my ear. 

I looked up to him and smiled. He leaned down and kissed me. It had been five days since we last kissed. Oh how I missed him and the kisses. 

We took a seat around the table, Remus pulled me into his lap as usual.

"What were we talking about?" I asked

"Just telling stories about old school days" Remus said 

"Oh, did I interrupt?"

"No, no, of course not, love. Did you talked to Severus?" 

"Yes" 

"Did you took your today's pill?" 

"...no" 

"You should-" the door opened once again and all the kids in the house ran in. My eyes widened and so did theirs when they saw me. 

"Venus!" 

"Thank you, Venus!"

"We are so thankful for you"  They all shouted over each other. Remus raised his hand and motioned for them to get quieter. I awkwardly sat in his lap and smiled at them a little. 

Arthur and Molly reached the doors and both smiled at me. 

"Venus? Can I please talk to you" Arthur asked . I nodded and we slowly walked over to another room. 

I helped him to take a seat on one of the sofas and then took a seat in front of him. 

"How are you?" he asked me.

"I should be asking from you that question" 

He chuckled and looked at the carpet for a moment.

"I am doing better. I wanted to thank you, Venus. You did a really good job by saving me, I owe you my life"

"Arthur, don't thank me-"

"I do not want you to feel bad because you were late. I am not mad at you as Remus told you"

"But this wouldn't have happened to yo-"

"Do not think like that, Venus. It is in the past now and we can not change that. You came there on time and saved my life, that is what matters" 

"Can I hug you?" 

"Of course"

We shared a long strong hug before sharing few more sentences and making our way back to the kitchen.

"Everything alright?" Remus whispered into my ear.

"Perfect"